• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Our Rivals' summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say utd have weakend further today by letting smalling go to roma. He's garbage, but he's their 2nd best defender from what I've seen of them over the last few years. They all wanted all of their cb's shipped out lock stock last season.

I'd say utd have weakend further today by letting smalling go to roma. He's garbage, but he's their 2nd best defender from what I've seen of them over the last few years. They all wanted all of their cb's shipped out lock stock last season.

Lindelof was voted second in their player of the season awards, ahead of Pogba

[article]“It was 'impossible' to retain Bruno Fernandes, but we did it. We prepared for his sale by putting a fair price on him, and we had bids, but the only serious offer was from Tottenham and that was €45 million (£40m/$50m) plus another €20m (£18m/$22m) in bonuses for winning the Premier League and the Champions League.

“Those are difficult objectives, so we chose not to accept.

“Bruno Fernandes proved to be not only a great player but a great professional and captain. The dignity and responsibility that he has always shown is exemplary.

“The day I turned down Tottenham's proposal, I came to the training ground and spoke to him. I told him why I declined the offer and why he would stay here beyond the end of the market and he understood perfectly.

“In addition, he also understood that the bid they offered us was not fair. He's not leaving, he's a Sporting player. Many European clubs want him and we know this is something we will always have to deal with.”[/article]

[article]“It was 'impossible' to retain Bruno Fernandes, but we did it. We prepared for his sale by putting a fair price on him, and we had bids, but the only serious offer was from Tottenham and that was €45 million (£40m/$50m) plus another €20m (£18m/$22m) in bonuses for winning the Premier League and the Champions League.

“Bruno Fernandes proved to be not only a great player but a great professional and captain. The dignity and responsibility that he has always shown is exemplary.

“The day I turned down Tottenham's proposal, I came to the training ground and spoke to him. I told him why I declined the offer and why he would stay here beyond the end of the market and he understood perfectly.

“In addition, he also understood that the bid they offered us was not fair. He's not leaving, he's a Sporting player. Many European clubs want him and we know this is something we will always have to deal with.”[/article]

That £20m bonus is amazingly generous; one trophy they have never won in their entire history, and another they haven't won for over half a century

I guess the idea was to bring him in in the anticipation of Eriksen leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom