• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Ox

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d happily have him spew possession if he cracks a goal or two in from 30 yards

The same people who laud Southgate also did/do the same about Hodgson.

That alone would mean I didn't like him, even if I hadn't already decided that for myself.

It's getting worse.

Because of the bad racism and the media recasting Weekly Villain Raheem Sterling into a latter-day Black Jesus, Southgate has cleverly hitched his right-on, modern day, softly-spoken, emotionally open, thinking man's manager schtick to the bandwagon, and now he's talked about like he's a fucking cross between Martin Luther King and Rinus Michels.

And he's shit. He'll get a top job after England and be sacked in a year.

Ignore the music. Great viewing.

Wonderful. A big dollop of that on Sunday s.v.p.

P.S. How's the Autumn colours doing ? We're coming over again, this time for 11 days (Tokyo, Fuji, Kyoto, Nara, Osaka) for the Autumnal colours. I'm watching the live cameras (difficult to see) & city predictions like crazy hoping it'll hit peak red when we're there (last week Nov, first week Dec.) !

Saying Ox papers over the cracks with goals is like saying you only get on with your missus because she cooks dinner and sucks you off every night.

They're not the only important things, but they are very very important

The most important things

Scored for England..

Beauty of a goal..

Think this fella is going to be a key player for us in the 2nd half of the season..

He according to himself isn't even at the top of his game yet..

Quite excited tbf.. He offers so much to our midfield..

Scored for England..

Beauty of a goal..

Think this fella is going to be a key player for us in the 2nd half of the season..

He according to himself isn't even at the top of his game yet..

Quite excited tbf.. He offers so much to our midfield..

That's a top finish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom