• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Oxbruary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is booze legal in Dubai, last thing we want is Henderson getting annoyed with Moreno for laughing at his fake tan breaking into his room in the middle of the night with a golf club and ending his career. That would be terrible, right? .......

Is booze legal in Dubai, last thing we want is Henderson getting annoyed with Moreno for laughing at his fake tan breaking into his room in the middle of the night with a golf club and ending his career. That would be terrible, right? .......
He should do that sober.

Rurik got game.

I think she's the same. Lady who asked Fekir of he was joining Liverpool n he said Insh'Allah n that it was out of his hands

I look forward to the 10 paragraph post date report.
Lets hope Binny has resurrected by then to highlight the important bits:

blah blah blah blah false 9, deep 6, blah, to intelligent for tom to understand blah then we 69'd blah blah blah stats, analysis etc

I'm just trying to get exclusive reporting on Gini and Fabinho's fitness, you guys.

24EBF1F7-3432-42B5-8961-E57F8DC9F4DE.jpeg

Hes been busy as fuck since he got injured like

[article]
The Reds won't take any risks with Oxlade-Chamberlain but it's realistic that he will be available for selection in March.

He could even be an option for the second leg of the Champions League last 16 second leg away to Bayern Munich on March 13.
[/article]

Fuck yea!

I love Ox but it's gonna take a while for him to get up to speed after such a long lay off. No expectations from me.

[article]
The Reds won't take any risks with Oxlade-Chamberlain but it's realistic that he will be available for selection in March.

He could even be an option for the second leg of the Champions League last 16 second leg away to Bayern Munich on March 13.
[/article]

That's crazy. They've already gone even more cautious with Brewster, it would be alarmingly out of character for them to push Chamberlain on so soon.

Or they’ve only told us worse case scenario for his return date. He’s doing well and 12 months out could seem reasonable.

[article]

[/article]

That's crazy. They've already gone even more cautious with Brewster, it would be alarmingly out of character for them to push Chamberlain on so soon.
To be fair with Brewster there was something else that went on with his knee after he injury so they're being super mega cautious to not aggravate anything.

Ox was more of a run of the mill injury.

Or they’ve only told us worse case scenario for his return date. He’s doing well and 12 months out could seem reasonable.

It depends what injuries he actually sustained. The reports at the time seemed to suggest he'd damaged every major knee ligament. If he's really now as close as he is then he's either a medical miracle or his actual injury was, as Fabio suggests, a more (relatively speaking) 'run of the mill' ACL. But Brewster had reached this stage only to develop a niggle that set him back, so I'd still assume that the medical staff will be determined to err on the side of caution.

To be fair with Brewster there was something else that went on with his knee after he injury so they're being super mega cautious to not aggravate anything.

Ox was more of a run of the mill injury.
Run of the mill? Didn’t he rupture pretty much everything in his knee instead of an ACL or whatever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom