• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Paddy the Baddy

His recent fight over here was extremely loud, but he again got caught flush and could've easily been put away. His wrestling is good, which usually makes the opponent hesitant about throwing risky punches, but it seems the fact he looks like a prat diminishes that level of respect and leads to the opponent going for the head, which he is not the best at evading.

His mate meatball molly was considerably more viscous about getting hit by her somehow ok opponent.

Crazy lad :D
UFC Anfield would be special !
I reckon he could get there and take Over the show, thats his plans
he’s entertaining for sure, and seems to have a big heart !

Last edited:
I don’t even like UFC and I’d watch him. People want to be entertained. Not just impressed with fighting skills. And he knows how to work a crowd that’s for sure.

I don’t even like UFC and I’d watch him. People want to be entertained. Not just impressed with fighting skills. And he knows how to work a crowd that’s for sure.

same here LOL ..I reckon he will go far, even the haters they talk about, will be intrigued

They better be as his commercial income will be his main revenue stream until his current excuse for a contract expires.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sp...de-bellingham-liverpool-transfer-ufc-23493127

Ultimate Fighting Championship star Paddy Pimblett has spoken of his attempts to try and convince Jude Bellingham to move to Liverpool.
Bellingham, who moved to Borussia Dortmund from Birmingham City in July 2020 for £25 million, has been heavily linked with a transfer to one of the Premier League's top clubs. An England international, Bellingham has developed into one of the best up-and-coming central midfielders around with the 18 year-old looking right at home in the Champions League and at tournament level with his country.
Now Pimblett, who is a huge Liverpool fan, has revealed that Bellingham sent him a message of congratulations after his win at UFC London over the weekend. Pimblett, whose nickname is 'Paddy the baddy', took his chance when Bellingham reached out, asking him about a potential move to Liverpool.

Paddy ‘the Baddy’ Pimblett’s stock is rising in the UFC game but away from MMA, he’s a massive Liverpool fan.
Speaking with BT Sport, the 27-year-old was asked to name his ‘ultimate Liverpool line-up from the Premier League era’ and it’s some squad of players.

Back
Top Bottom