• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Peng Shui

LeTallecWiz

Doos
Honorary Member

@Atlas and I have mentioned this many times ... assuming we're all alive, we'll miss the "USA" way of policing the world. China are fucking scary.

It's just part of the world we live in now.

Reality is with all this, where is she, she spoke to us, she's fine, look she's at a tennis tournament.. we lose sight of the fact some old politician was accused of sexual assault.. and the fact her statement was completely deleted from the net.

but we live in a world where Saudi officials can order the murder of a journalist and zip happens, other powerful leaders and disappear family members and little happens. there 's too much noise to focus on all of a sudden and meanwhile China strengthen their grip on the worlds balls.

Must be some kinda mad Room 101 scenario going on over there.. disappear people for a bit and they come back singing like canaries.
like Jack Ma also

I for one hope you're both alive and well when this comes to pass, so that I can send you the requisite clown emojis and laugh hysterically at your new lives. I think I would be able to laugh for a good uninterrupted 4 minutes or so before my social credit balance started to take too much of a hit.

I for one hope you're both alive and well when this comes to pass, so that I can send you the requisite clown emojis and laugh hysterically at your new lives. I think I would be able to laugh for a good uninterrupted 4 minutes or so before my social credit balance started to take too much of a hit.

You ok?

Of course. You're the one who is already feeling bad about the tennis player, and the murdered journalist. Imagine how you will feel when millions of people start suffering under a communist dictatorship. You're not going to be ok, but I will be just fine so that's a silver lining.

Of course. You're the one who is already feeling bad about the tennis player, and the murdered journalist. Imagine how you will feel when millions of people start suffering under a communist dictatorship. You're not going to be ok, but I will be just fine so that's a silver lining.

I think you are having imaginary conversations with people based on what you think their opinions may be.
Regardless, I'm glad to know you'll be ok.
HOw's life otherwise?

I think you are having imaginary conversations with people based on what you think their opinions may be.
Regardless, I'm glad to know you'll be ok.
HOw's life otherwise?

It's fine, the anger you sense isn't some emotional collapse you need to console me over. It's simple, there is an equation, it needs to be solved, willfully stupid people have mislead me about it, now that I've figured that out and corrected their mistakes, the deterioration of my brain with age may mean I am no longer smart enough to solve it, which will be the fault of those idiots who wasted my time in prior years when I was definitely capable of solving it. That is pretty much the end of any pretence of empathy I used to fake for people who are stupid. I'm ok because I'll solve it. So given that, my mind is at peace. If I don't solve it, then there will be war. Quite simple.

It's fine, the anger you sense isn't some emotional collapse you need to console me over. It's simple, there is an equation, it needs to be solved, willfully stupid people have mislead me about it, now that I've figured that out and corrected their mistakes, the deterioration of my brain with age may mean I am no longer smart enough to solve it, which will be the fault of those idiots who wasted my time in prior years when I was definitely capable of solving it. That is pretty much the end of any pretence of empathy I used to fake for people who are stupid. I'm ok because I'll solve it. So given that, my mind is at peace. If I don't solve it, then there will be war. Quite simple.

Who's angry? Not I sir ... If I were to get angry at you, or anyone on this site, I'd be an even more miserable sod ... Sorry to disappoint.
Good luck with preventing war - I hope you're successful Commrade

WTP suspends all tournaments in China
ATP... fuck, the gravy train must not be stopped.. "errr.. we are concerned, but we will continue for now, as its for the best". Pretty much what the statement said.

Back
Top Bottom