• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Perfect Vagina Includes Video Screen and Crisp Dispenser, Say Men

Red_Till_I_Die

6CM Follower
THE perfect vagina would have a built-in video player with a cheese and onion crisp dispenser attached to it, men said last night.

A bowl of Wotsits can give you a second wind As more women pay thousands of pounds for complex labial-enhancement surgery, men across Britain started writing down some helpful suggestions.

Tom Logan, a vagina enthusiast from Stevenage, said: "When you're down below it can take a while to get things moving - especially, if like me, you're really not very good at it. You know, all thumbs and stubble.

"In these circumstances it would be quite nice if I was able to take a break, watch an episode of Porridge, catch-up on my emails and refuel with some Monster Munch."

He added: "If all these elements were integral to the vaginal area, I am sure I would soon become a dab hand at constructing orgasms."

Roy Hobbs, a part-time inventor from Peterborough said: "It's alright, I've drawn up some plans. This one is air-conditioned, has three speed settings and automatically remembers my favourite positions.

"It also has a range of snacks - from Wotsits to mini pork pies - it converts into a fold-out bed and it's attached to Penelope Cruz. I've called it the Ultra-Snatch 6000."

And Nathan Muir, a gym teacher from Darlington, added: "I'm trying to persuade my wife to get one that looks like Steve McQueen.

"I'm very confused."

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/science-%26-technology/perfect-vagina-includes-video-screen-and-crisp-dispenser%2c-say-men-200911112217/V

Back
Top Bottom