• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Betting Pesam's 2:55 special

Prefix for Betting Threads
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, decent prices 4/6 and 5/6at betfair.

Tough week this week as there is little value in the prices.

Small lay of Lincoln winning at home to Macclesfield at 2.44 (6/4)

Small lay of Millwall winning at Palace
Medium lay of Daggers winning at home to Walsall
Small lay of Stockport winning at home to Barnet
Small lay of Derby winning at home to Preston
Small lay of Sheff Utd winning at home to Burnley

Medium lay of Huddersfield winning at Plymouth
Medium lay of Hull winning at home to Pompey
Small lay of Norwich winning at home to Boro
Small lay of Burton winning at home to Bradford.

Anyone following this should be in profit.

Just to clarify, if a small bet is £10 then by medium I mean £20 and big is £40.

Medium lay tonight of Leeds winning at home to Cardiff City.

Edit: also, I reckon there'll be quite a few goals tonight as neither defence is particularly good. I've got £5 on 2-3 @ 36/1.

Small lay Reading winning at home to Donny
Small lay Ipswich winning at home to Millwall
Speculative small back of Barnet to win away to Shrews - 5/1 is too big so worth a few quid.

Medium bet laying Bury winning at home to Exeter
Small lay of Hull winning at home to Scunny
Big bet laying Middlesbro winning at home to Palace.
Small lay of Leicester winning at Barnsley

I have been following this but not betting as (and this is going to sound foolish) i still don't really understand how laying a bet works. I'm doing some google research to ready myself for todays 2:55 special!

I've also gone for the pretty obvious Rangers victory at Aberdeen in a double with Man City who I fancy to turn up today against Birmingham

[quote author=Bristow link=topic=42110.msg1217140#msg1217140 date=1289658499]
I have been following this but not betting as (and this is going to sound foolish) i still don't really understand how laying a bet works. I'm doing some google research to ready myself for todays 2:55 special!
[/quote]

Hi Bristow, I've not been updating this midweek to qualify whether or not I'm winning or not but my account for the last 30 days suggest that we're in profit from this thread (not hugely) despite the fact I usually tip more winners than this.

I hope you're doing the bets on betfair because the prices make it possible to make a profit whereas the bookies prices make it possible but difficult.

Probably should have made the lay of Coventry a big bet as I'm quite confident about that one.

[quote author=Bristow link=topic=42110.msg1217250#msg1217250 date=1289662683]
Doncaster already 2-0 up, a good shout there Pesam.
[/quote]

Cheers Bristow, so far so good all 3 games are going our way. Funnily (or sadly for me) Iwas interrupted by 2 phonecalls just prior to kick off by friends looking for tips and it distracted me enough that I forgot to place my Doncater bet!

[quote author=Dancing Brave link=topic=42110.msg1217263#msg1217263 date=1289664825]
[quote author=Bristow link=topic=42110.msg1217250#msg1217250 date=1289662683]
Doncaster already 2-0 up, a good shout there Pesam.
[/quote]

Cheers Bristow, so far so good all 3 games are going our way. Funnily (or sadly for me) Iwas interrupted by 2 phonecalls just prior to kick off by friends looking for tips and it distracted me enough that I forgot to place my Doncater bet!
[/quote]

Thats rather annoying for you. 4-1 on betfair, very nice odds. I only had £2 on each one as i'm not a massive better yet but those were much appreciated!

Slim pickings this weekend due to most of the games being postponed.............

Medium lay of Coventry winning at home to Middlesbro
Small lay of Derby winning at home to Norwich

Wow, another toughy week to find any value, I've just got one small bet.............

Lay Bradford City winning at home to Hereford.

Back to a full set of fixtures so let's get the show back on the road...................

Medium lay of Carlisle winning at Tranmere

Medium lay of Watford winning at Scunthorpe.

[quote author=Dancing Brave link=topic=42110.msg1241938#msg1241938 date=1294066112]
Back to a full set of fixtures so let's get the show back on the road...................

Medium lay of Carlisle winning at Tranmere

Medium lay of Watford winning at Scunthorpe.
[/quote]

Also laying the leaders of divisions 1 & 2...............small lay of Brighton winning at Exeter and small lay of Chesterfield winning at Accrington.

2 right 2 wrong last week but a bit unlucky as we had all 4 winning with 5 minutes to go.

Small lay of Brighton winning at home to Pompey.

Small lay of Gillingham winning at Stockport

Medium lay of Burnley winning at Doncaster

Medium lay of Forest winning at Coventry

Small lay of Middlesbro beating Scunthorpe

Small lay of Southampton winning at Exeter

[quote author=Piedro link=topic=42110.msg1274952#msg1274952 date=1296596420]
Waiting on Watford for a 5 timer, not gonna happen, gutted.......
[/quote]

Unlucky Pete, I wonder if the heavy fog affected the game much.

My account show I'm in profit since I started this "2:55 Special" but to be honest I'm disppointed that my win-lose-win-lose streak is going on a bit long and the profits are minimal. I have had runs like this before but not very often - I have a feeling that February/March will be succesful as they have been traditionally 2 of my most profitable months (September being another good month). At least we're not losing - kepp the faith.

[quote author=Pasim link=topic=42110.msg1275762#msg1275762 date=1296659573]
[quote author=Piedro link=topic=42110.msg1274952#msg1274952 date=1296596420]
Waiting on Watford for a 5 timer, not gonna happen, gutted.......
[/quote]

Unlucky Pete, I wonder if the heavy fog affected the game much.

My account show I'm in profit since I started this "2:55 Special" but to be honest I'm disppointed that my win-lose-win-lose streak is going on a bit long and the profits are minimal. I have had runs like this before but not very often - I have a feeling that February/March will be succesful as they have been traditionally 2 of my most profitable months (September being another good month). At least we're not losing - kepp the faith.
[/quote]

Southampton last minute fucked you up there mate. Unlucky.

Me and one of my mates are starting something up soon, just gonna stick some money in a betfair account and just have one bet a week and see how we get on, try and be a bit disciplined!

I'll have a look at your 2.55 specials each week, see what you can give me.

Medium lay of Swindon beating Rochdale
Medium lay of Middlesbro beating Palace
Big lay of Hull City beating Scunthorpe
Small lay of Brighton beating Bristol Rovers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom