• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll PFA player of the year

Prefix for Poll Threads

Who will win PFA?

• VVD

Votes: 27 61.4%
  • Sterling

Votes: 14 31.8%
  • Aguero

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Kane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mane

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Allison

• Laporte

• Son

• Pogba

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that a list you made up?

That might explain why the fuck Pogba’s on it.

I was going to put lol after his name to show it’s a joke :D

I can’t think of anyone else who could be in with a shout. Hazard hasn’t had a great season and nobody from Arsenal except maybe that lad in CM but still not good enough.

Since 1993 its been won ONCE by a defender. EBJT in 2004 and everyone only voted for him so he wouldnt fuck their wives.

It just doesnt get awarded to defenders.

Sterling has been excellent this year. So has Aguero and I would throw Fernandinho in for them too. I cant see anyone else coming close to Sterling, Aguero, Virgil, Fernandinho and Alisson

Since 1993 its been won ONCE by a defender. EBJT in 2004 and everyone only voted for him so he wouldnt fuck their wives.

It just doesnt get awarded to defenders.

Sterling has been excellent this year. So has Aguero and I would throw Fernandinho in for them too. I cant see anyone else coming close to Sterling, Aguero, Virgil, Fernandinho and Alisson

I think VVD will be in the top 3

Virgil and Sterling are the obvious stand-outs, but Sterling’s ‘beautiful’ redemption arc would seem to be the clincher

Virgil and Sterling are the obvious stand-outs, but Sterling’s ‘beautiful’ redemption arc would seem to be the clincher

Should he win the players award but not the writers one, then the redemption arc will be replaced by something even better.

I think the voting has already been made, correct? In which case Sterling's recent form won't count / matter. I think it was Sky who ran a vote about a month ago? VvD walked it. I've seen oppo players saying they were voting for him too.

VvD will deffo be in the Top 3 and I'd not be surprised to see him win it.

I think the voting has already been made, correct? In which case Sterling's recent form won't count / matter. I think it was Sky who ran a vote about a month ago? VvD walked it. I've seen oppo players saying they were voting for him too.

VvD will deffo be in the Top 3 and I'd not be surprised to see him win it.

Oh, right, this is the one where it's basically decided on 2/3 of the season at most isn't it?

That could indeed be good news for Virgil, not that it really matters that much. We're not fucking Spurs

It’s done in Feb isn’t it?

Sterling has been good all season though.
I think I heard they changed it recently and the voting is now in March/April ... cant find anything to back that memory up though, so it may just be my senility making inconsequential things up.

Sterling has timed his England performances and pin up status against racism well. Other than Virge he probably is fairly the next best candidate.

Voted for in February. So nothing they achieve/fail to achieve in the actual important, business end of the season counts? Load of shite.

Sterling has timed his England performances and pin up status against racism well. Other than Virge he probably is fairly the next best candidate.

Even if you take out his "this is wot i fink is bad about the bad racism and that" ghetto-made-good nation's darling status, he's had a super season so far, although he had a very impressive last season too.

It would be well deserved, because he has supplied goals, assists and consistent displays, but unlike Harry Kane, actually wins trophies too.

Always been a huge fan of him, even when he was missing the occasional open goal for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom