• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Polish Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need a DoF and a sporting director.

How much do other players respect Ayre? He is good at the financial bit but shouldn't have anything to do with talking to our transfer targets.

In this case if you believe the media then the reason to why we missed out on the player was because Giampaolo Pozzo refused to sell him to us.

Why? Because of the Sinclair deal. We allegedly want £4m for him and because ot that no Zielinski.

We need a DoF and a sporting director.

How much do other players respect Ayre? He is good at the financial bit but shouldn't have anything to do with talking to our transfer targets.

In this case if you believe the media then the reason to why we missed out on the player was because Giampaolo Pozzo refused to sell him to us.

Why? Because of the Sinclair deal. We allegedly want £4m for him and because ot that no Zielinski.
Is Ayre actually good at the financial bit though? I don't know how other clubs are faring, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was significantly better.

Joe Allen looked great for Wales today, maybe worth keeping him.

Didn't look out of place.

Zielinski said he wont decide about a move until after the Euros. We can probably do better regardless

On the international stage, he looks more than decent. That lot were miles better than this shite Russia team.

Always thought he was a decent squad option, reliable and doesn't complain when rotated.

That Hal Robson-Kanu looks a player on the international stage

Average player so who gives a shit.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I think I have only seen one good player the whole of last season that I can say is world class in his position - that is Kante from Leicester. I think most players are fucking average these days.

The Napoli president has said Zielinski has rejected their offer. Sky Italia says he wants to move to us.

Jay Riley offering loads of fights over Twitter again because he has said it was already done and has basically failed to guess anything correctly yet.

I swear he must spend his ad money on beak and just sits there, on Twitter, doing loads of lines while talking absolute coked up shite about transfers and offering to fight people.

Jay Riley offering loads of fights over Twitter again because he has said it was already done and has basically failed to guess anything correctly yet.

I swear he must spend his ad money on beak and just sits there, on Twitter, doing loads of lines while talking absolute coked up shite about transfers and offering to fight people.
That sounds like a great job. How does one apply for this position?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom