• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll [Poll] There can only be one

Prefix for Poll Threads

There can only be one ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

6TimesaRed

Not a Bot....
Administrator
Gruijc or Shaqiri ?

Under Premier League rules, a full 25-man squad can only include 17 players who are not deemed either homegrown players under Football Association rules - any player who has been at an English club for at least three years before they turn 21 - or are Academy or under-21 players.

While Wilson counts as homegrown having come through the ranks at Liverpool, Grujic and Shaqiri are not.

And with Liverpool at present having 18 non-homegrown players at Melwood, it appears one of the pair will be forced to miss out in the Premier League over the coming months.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spo...liverpool-grujic-transfer-news-squad-19054122

Last edited:
The Serbian or the Kosovo Albanian?
Yeah I'm going with the Albanian.

What a pointless poll. Bored today?

Shaq. was part of the squad last season and will remain so. Grujic wasn't and so won't be included in the PL squad - he'll probably only get games in the FAC. It's a pity for all concerned he didn't get a move away (loan or sale).

How is it pointless..

It's a fair question, asking people opinion

Imho.. if we are keeping Wilson and doesn't get sold out or loaned to championship club. Then it should be Grujic and Wilson at the expense of Shaqiri

How is it pointless..

Imho.. if we are keeping Wilson and doesn't get sold out or loaned to championship club. Then it should be Grujic and Wilson at the expense of Shaqiri
It's pointless because Klopp isn't going to do that. Maybe Grujic will have to drop into the Championship to get games.

It's pointless because Klopp isn't going to do that. Maybe Grujic will have to drop into the Championship to get games.
Why wouldn't he.. ?

Shaq and Wilson play in the same position

No way shaq and grujic will get loaned to championship clubs.

They won't take that step down, and Championship clubs have a financial crisis, so likely won't be able to afford their wages

Apparently an option being considered

There is still a chance for Grujić or Shaq to make the squad of either are excluded, but that would only come if 18-year-old Dutch centre-back Sepp van den Berg leaves the club on loan - the EFL window remains open for another ten days

Philips is still at the club.. so we have cover there I guess..

Either way, I’m not arsed because either player lacks the fitness record or ability to really enhance our squad.

I know Shaqiri has his injury issues but when he is fit he will be one of the best players on our bench.

How is it pointless..

Sorry I am a big unsure... The Question is...?
And do I vote for who should stay, or who should not..?

Its a weird situation for the club. We know what Shaq brings and what his limitations are, hes never going to be a first teamer and will move on in Jan or next summer when a suitable offer comes in. Grujic I still believe there is a decent player in there, he needs chances but any time Ive watched him play hes never stood out as a weak link or out of his depth which you cant say about most of our loanees.

Unfortunately we have very little cover for Salah, with Brewster gone and Firmino continuing in testimonial mode we need all the options we can get upfront. For that reason Id keep Shaq in the squad.

Shaqiri is a proven international and adds to our team when he plays.

Grujic looked average at best against Lincoln.

Why wouldn't he.. ?

Shaq and Wilson play in the same position

No way shaq and grujic will get loaned to championship clubs.

They won't take that step down, and Championship clubs have a financial crisis, so likely won't be able to afford their wages

Wilson is useless and Grujic is redundant as we have a surfeit of players in his position. Neither come close to Shaq in terms of potential, ability, or achievement. There was only ever going to be one outcome.

They'll all get Covid.

This thread just demonstrates that 6TR is a club mole.

Klopp had a difficult decision on whether to send Shaq or Gruj to Porto on loan (they wanted either of them), so he set 6TR the task of gathering the feeling of the masses .. and by a whopping 23 votes to 3, SCM told him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom