• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poor Sebastián!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can tell he was planning his walk of shame when he pulled his shirt over his face for the last foul lol

He's shit like, but that 2nd one is never a pen. The 3rd one looks 50/50. His marking throughout those clips is typically abysmal, though, and is what gets him into trouble.

Who was the last good player to score an overhead/bicycle kick for us?

Last two I remember were shite

I remember some mongs saying Coates was really impressive and should be starting ahead of Carragher.

Yes, really!

Such a poor defender. He would be playing in league one it wasn’t for his exotic sounding name

The story reminded me of Woodgates debut for Madrid. Was it an og and a red card in the first half?

The one that got disallowed against Birmingham`?
No divvy - the first one in the video I posted. Against Charlton on the last day of the 2000/2001 season - we'd already won the treble, but needed to win that game to qualify for the CL. 0-0 at half time, then he did that ...

No divvy - the first one in the video I posted. Against Charlton on the last day of the 2000/2001 season - we'd already won the treble, but needed to win that game to qualify for the CL. 0-0 at half time, then he did that ...
Haha need to look at it again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom