• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Post Match - Red Star (A)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in my phase of pretending footy doesn't exist until we next play.

No footy podcasts, radio, TV, nothing. Fuck it all.

It's been terrible - NO HOPE .. What's the point Fox ? I mean United winning at Juve, and City scoring 6 again.... I guess we can watch this:-

I think you are wrong.

We get beat in Paris and they beat Red Star.

What if we beat them 2-1 at home? Both on 9 points and then it goes to head to head.

Dont they go through on away goals? 1-0 at their place and 2-1 at ours. So we would have to beat them either 1-0 to force extra time, or by 2 goals.

Or does it go on Goal Diff after the head to head (we beat them 1-0 so both results between us and Napoli the same) ? In which case, with us beat in Paris and they beat Red Star, our GD would be worse, and we would have to beat them by two goals anyway to win on the head to head.
Fuck me Im getting old. I thought we drew away!!

It's been terrible - NO HOPE .. What's the point Fox ? I mean United winning at Juve, and City scoring 6 again.... I guess we can watch this:-

Moron Moron Moron.... It is the 10th or so time you say No Hope the last week or so mate. You get more obsessed with hope than Modo is with Lallana!! No Hope for what? We both been Liverpool supporters long enough to know that more seasons than not their is not even theoretical Hope for anything but the FA Cup by the end of a Black October. Or even the slightest hope has been killed by a bleach November... Now it is real hope. We are well placed, all faiths are in our own hands and every manager and his dog somehow seem scared and obsessed with us. My United friends had the best day of the season om tuesday night.!!! Imagine that. The number of Facebook posts celebrating Red Star was amazing. By end of the week we are cruising top of the League and will never look back. Cheers!

tenor.gif

Moron Moron Moron.... It is the 10th or so time you say No Hope the last week or so mate. You get more obsessed with hope than Modo is with Lallana!! No Hope for what? We both been Liverpool supporters long enough to know that more seasons than not their is not even theoretical Hope for anything but the FA Cup by the end of a Black October. Or even the slightest hope has been killed by a bleach November... Now it is real hope. We are well placed, all faiths are in our own hands and every manager and his dog somehow seem scared and obsessed with us. My United friends had the best day of the season om tuesday night.!!! Imagine that. The number of Facebook posts celebrating Red Star was amazing. By end of the week we are cruising top of the League and will never look back. Cheers!

The only plus from this week is that United beat Juventus - I am hoping that will give them them extra to go and twat City or at least get a draw at the every minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom