• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Post match West 'aaaaaam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too. The title was shit anyway, so hey ho.
giphy.gif

Managed to get to this game and what a game it was.

Naby is already my new favourite player. He's going to make a bigger difference than Alisson.

Best bit of the game was the kid that ran on to give Mo a hug as the Shaqiri sub was being made. The crowd was initially pissed off that someone was on the pitch and then big cheers when he got the hug from the big main and then giving the stewards the runaround. Loved that kid.

Managed to get to this game and what a game it was.

Naby is already my new favourite player. He's going to make a bigger difference than Alisson.

Best bit of the game was the kid that ran on to give Mo a hug as the Shaqiri sub was being made. The crowd was initially pissed off that someone was on the pitch and then big cheers when he got the hug from the big main and then giving the stewards the runaround. Loved that kid.
I was a bit gutted he didn't make it back into the crowd. I remember when kids used to do that from the Kop occasionally & then throw themselves/get dragged back in & hidden in the masses before the stewards could get them.

I imagine now they'd get them from the camera footage anyway though.

I was a bit gutted he didn't make it back into the crowd. I remember when kids used to do that from the Kop occasionally & then throw themselves/get dragged back in & hidden in the masses before the stewards could get them.

I imagine now they'd get them from the camera footage anyway though.

Yea he almost made it. I bet it was totally worth it regardless though.

I love these vids. Nice one P - Just watching it though I was struck at how fucking immense VVD is on the field and off. A future captain for sure and a bargain. The 5% gayness in me starts fluttering when I see him boss any attacker. He was simply amazing. VVD fan club starts here :)

Studge literally has spring in his step after the game – nothing like scoring in the first game of the season for a striker. Please, please, please stay fit, Daniel!

I love these vids. Nice one P - Just watching it though I was struck at how fucking immense VVD is on the field and off. A future captain for sure and a bargain. The 5% gayness in me starts fluttering when I see him boss any attacker. He was simply amazing. VVD fan club starts here :)

Don't need to be a gay to love him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom