• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Brighton (H) - Sat 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brizzle

Match thread starter
Hopefully a nicely timed visit from Brighton under a new manager and after our squad has had 2 weeks to forget about recent performances and get key players fit again.

i think we’ll see Hendo back for this.

Alisson
Trent Matip Virgil Tsimikas
Fabs
Hendo Thiago
Salah Jota Diaz

In my opinion this gives us the best base to find rhythm & control before thinking about deploying Elliot/Nunez/Carvalho etc.

Think Robbo is still injured but could be wrong. Either way I’d like to see the Greek start.

Diaz is appaz home late from international duty. Might be starting on the bench because of that.

If anyone has a couple of spares together for this - I'll dance at your wedding! I'm desperate to take my lad to his first game and this seems a good choice. If anyone does PM me pretty please. :)

EDIT Not sure if I was allowed to post ticket requests actually.... Soz Mods.... *runs* :whistle:

If anyone has a couple of spares together for this - I'll dance at your wedding! I'm desperate to take my lad to his first game and this seems a good choice. If anyone does PM me pretty please. :)

EDIT Not sure if I was allowed to post ticket requests actually.... Soz Mods.... *runs* :whistle:
All good as long as we win ;)

Fuck Nunez - he’s on the bench.

Jota through the middle.

if Diaz doesn’t start on the left - Carvalho can.

Harvey along with Thiago & Fabs in the middle.

Usual back 4 (presuming Robbo not fit).

Hopefully a nicely timed visit from Brighton under a new manager and after our squad has had 2 weeks to forget about recent performances and get key players fit again.

i think we’ll see Hendo back for this.

Alisson
Trent Matip Virgil Tsimikas
Fabs
Hendo Thiago
Salah Jota Diaz

In my opinion this gives us the best base to find rhythm & control before thinking about deploying Elliot/Nunez/Carvalho etc.

Think Robbo is still injured but could be wrong. Either way I’d like to see the Greek start.
No one should fuck with the formula

Alisson
Trent Matip Virgil Kostas
Elliott Fabinho Thiago
Salah Jota Diaz

Nunez to come on for 30-35 min and replace Jota

If diaz isnt back in time, Darwin or Jota on the left seems a no brainer surely?

I wonder if Melo will get some minutes... I'd like him to prove me and all the doubters wrong, that he isn't a crab, and give glass leg a break

It will be very important for us to manage Thiago’s minutes and i hope we start to trust Arthur enough to do at least 10-15 mins at the end of games. If we play Thiago too much we’ll end up fucked again.

At the moment I'm treating Arthur the same as Nuri Şahin. Would be great if he can come good but not expecting it.

I'm keener for us to get Nunez on the pitch and 'playing him in'

Similar thoughts on Melo but lower expectations. Couple of minutes here and there with maybe a start or two in the league cup. Not in contention to start any games like this for now or probably ever.

Doubt Jota will start then after asking to be taken off :

"I didn't have a pre-season. It's only my second game as a starter this season and I was already feeling a little tired at the end of the season," he told O Jogo.

Nunez it is then.

After 28 days without a league match, the longest gap since 1979, as reported by Opta’s Michael Reid, Klopp’s side will play in the Premier League eight times until the break comes for the World Cup.

When you then factor in four Champions League matches and one Carabao Cup game, the Reds will play 13 games in the space of 42 days – an average of a game every 3.2 days.

After 28 days without a league match, the longest gap since 1979, as reported by Opta’s Michael Reid, Klopp’s side will play in the Premier League eight times until the break comes for the World Cup.

When you then factor in four Champions League matches and one Carabao Cup game, the Reds will play 13 games in the space of 42 days – an average of a game every 3.2 days.
This is good. Bit sad we have to play again as stress levels will rise !!!

Ticket Details
[xtable]
{colgroup}
{col=150x@}{/col}{col=150x@}{/col}{col=80x@}{/col}{col=80x@}{/col}{col=50x@}{/col}{col=50x@}{/col}{col=50x@}{/col}{col=100x@}{/col}
{/colgroup}
{thead}
{tr}
{th=nowrap}Product{/th}
{th=nowrap}Date/Time{/th}
{th=nowrap}Price Type{/th}
{th=nowrap}Stand{/th}
{th=nowrap}Area{/th}
{th=nowrap}Row{/th}
{th=nowrap}Seat{/th}
{th=nowrap}Owner{/th}
{/tr}
{/thead}
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}Liverpool v Brighton & Hove Albion{/td}
{td}01/10/2022 15:00{/td}
{td}Adult{/td}
{td}Sir Kenny Dalglish Upper Tier{/td}
{td}CE4{/td}
{td}18{/td}
{td}102{/td}
{td}Gianluca Gaspari{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

Very painful to get a ticket these days, 2-3 hours a day the past 4 days for this.

Always fucking worth it though.

Ticket Details

[xtable=skin1]
{colgroup}
{col=150x@}{/col}
{/colgroup}{colgroup}
{col=150x@}{/col}
{/colgroup}{colgroup}
{col=80x@}{/col}
{/colgroup}{colgroup}
{col=80x@}{/col}
{/colgroup}{colgroup}
{col=50x@}{/col}
{/colgroup}{colgroup}
{col=50x@}{/col}
{/colgroup}{colgroup}
{col=50x@}{/col}
{/colgroup}{colgroup}
{col=100x@}{/col}
{/colgroup}
{thead}
{tr}
{th=nowrap}Product{/th}
{th=nowrap}Date/Time{/th}
{th=nowrap}Price Type{/th}
{th=nowrap}Stand{/th}
{th=nowrap}Area{/th}
{th=nowrap}Row{/th}
{th=nowrap}Seat{/th}
{th=nowrap}Owner{/th}
{/tr}
{/thead}
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}Liverpool v Brighton & Hove Albion{/td}
{td}01/10/2022 15:00{/td}
{td}Adult{/td}
{td}Sir Kenny Dalglish Upper Tier{/td}
{td}CE4{/td}
{td}18{/td}
{td}102{/td}
{td}Gianluca Gaspari{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]
Very painful to get a ticket these days, 2-3 hours a day the past 4 days for this.

Always fucking worth it though.
*Calls the club ... Hi my name is Gianluca Gaspari, someone's nicked my membership card and are using it in my name !

*Calls the club ... Hi my name is Gianluca Gaspari, someone's nicked my membership card and are using it in my name !
They'll tell you to check your phone because that's where your ticket is stored, and they'll probably ask you to verify that phone number.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom