• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Brighton (H) - Sat 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we bought top class midfielders and forwards when on top, Trent would be lording it up right now. A side effect would be we'd also have the midfielders that we need.
Obviously that would have put us in a better position as a team...

However, for the two goals today... he was in the right position and just made the wrong decisions or got beat. That's hard to gameplan for... especially with teams targeting him...

It's definitely a difficult problem now.

This Trent business of moving into RCM, it must be an intentional instruction surely?
No way is he being allowed to get away with it otherwise by Klopp.
The whole thing is a mess.

Agreed. Trent was never a great defender, but things have gotten worse since he has moved further inside. I don’t get that at all.

I get trying to mix things up for Salah, but we have seen no benefit. Has not helped Salah, Trent or anyone.

It's funny how if I call for Trent to be played in MF, I get called a lunatic, when others do it, it's a reasonable suggestion.

I honestly think Trent was under instruction to influence the game in any way possible for a period there, if not surely several people would be screeching at him

What’s happened to TAA?

I’ve always been a big fan but he’s been really really awful today.

Klopp needs to do something because it’s a problem that doesn’t seem to be getting any better.

Fingers crossed the wee Scottish lad hits the field like Andy did when he first got his chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom