• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre match CL final vs Real Madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumoured Line up

d1ea03f3c004a4d2f9a153c4ebf551d4.jpg
Please stop.
I’m sure you’re a nice person and you do a great job maintaining the smooth running of the site, but, if I could block you, I would.
Please stop posting this witless shit.

Please stop.
I’m sure you’re a nice person and you do a great job maintaining the smooth running of the site, but, if I could block you, I would.
Please stop posting this witless shit.
Fuckin hell... Harsh.. It was more about how far we have actually come since the last time we played RM..

But yeh take it out of context and make it personal

I agree with you on most things Jon, and like you, I'm already fed up on this wedding lark, however the royals aren't parasites, they make this country a fucking mint. The only money they get is a percentage of the profits of the estates they run, they're literally free money.

I know you've suggested that the royals don't make the cash, it's their estates, and if they were publicly run we'd make just as much money, well events like this wedding are the proof that that's not true. For some reason people are infatuated with the royal family and their brand, especially foreigners, and they'll be coming over this week in their thousands pouring millions into local businesses.

A lot of small and local business in the area are going to make as much tomorrow as they do in a month thanks to this wedding; and local ice cream van drivers will make the Forbes rich list by the end of the day, so yay Royals.
So, are the royal family paying for the work that's getting done to Buckingham palace?

Dont want to derail this thread, and maybe this is an idea about former greats, but this Real Madrid legend was fucking boss.
Loved him.

This is fantastic, when the entire bench is in awe about the managers technical ability, in a suit and with dress shoes.

We are in the Champions league final, fuck me.....

This is it, this is our everest.

Not sure I can wait a week, is it wrong for me to prolong telling my son I'll have a ticket for him by Sunday(2 days) or can I wait until middle of next week - really make him suffer?

They're keep a higher percentage of the profits for those years to pay for it, so yes.
So they're getting an interest free loan to pay for it?

Anyway, I don't particularly care either way. Although I don't mind Harry, I reckon he's one of the better ones. That's probably because he's not 100% lizard...

I see Zidane says that Ronald will be 120% fit for the final. That'll be the PEDs then, giving him the extra 20%.

Just watched the final from 81 on LFC. We were lucky to win. Madrid were the better side and all in all it was a shite final. Both teams afraid to attack.

'You can see how much it means to us'

David Lynch@DavidLynchLFC
The tight-knit nature of Liverpool's first-team squad has been a key factor in this season's run to the Champions League final, according to Jordan Henderson.

But the captain believes this 'special' collection of players must now deliver on their promise by kickstarting a glorious era with victory over Real Madrid.
The Reds' journey to next week's Kiev showpiece has been littered with examples of the selfless, team-first approach favoured by manager Jürgen Klopp.
And the skipper hopes to see his teammates rewarded for their commitment to fighting for each other and making the club's supporters happy on May 26.
"It means so much to the players, to me, to the manager, and to everybody - you can see how much it means to us when we play football," he told UEFA.
"You’ve [also] seen how much it means to us off the pitch, after getting to the final in Rome when we were celebrating with the fans.
"So it’ll be a huge night, but we want to remember it for the right reasons, and we want to go and win it.
"We are a close group and I think you can see that on the pitch. I think that’s important when you want to go far and you want to be successful.
"You’ve got to be close on and off the pitch, and I definitely think we’ve got that. It’s a special group of players.
"Now, we’ve just got to go and win trophies."

Henderson admits he hasn't yet allowed himself to consider the possibility of holding the iconic trophy above his head at the NSC Olimpiyskiy Stadium later this month.
In fact, the 27-year-old is keen to play down the importance of being the first man to lift the cup in the event of a win, preferring to highlight the collective achievement that would represent.
"It’s not about me lifting the trophy, it’s the last thing I’m thinking about," he added.
"I’m just thinking about the team and winning the game for them, for the fans, for the football club really - that’s the most important thing.
"Everybody lifts the trophy, so I think that’s the biggest thing, it’s not about me or anybody else, I think it’s about us as a team and winning a big trophy.
"I think that can set something really special off for us as a group."
That Liverpool's exploits in European football's top cup competition this term have come in just their first season back in the big time under Klopp make them all the more impressive.
And Henderson could not say enough kind words about the impact his manager has made on the club and players since his 2015 arrival.
"[He's] a massive influence. From when he came in to where the club is as at now, I think [the difference] is huge," he continued.
"He’s had a huge impact and influence on not only the group of players but the whole club, the fans, everything has just gone to another level.
"He’s very passionate as you can see on the sidelines, and that’s how he is every day in training.
"He’s always pushing us to improve as players and always keeping us on our toes and wanting us to do better, but as players we’re very honoured to be playing under a manager like him, because you learn a lot from him.
"Hopefully we can learn more and more over the years to be a very successful team together."

I for one will be more than happy to see Henderson stay as captain. I think he's doing a great job all round

He is doing allright. However it is a slight worry that his top level and worst performances is so far off each other. And that in matches we really need someone to step up and take leadership it is not given that he is the one doing so...

But then again Hendo being a Captain probably underline that this is a team with shared responibilaty.

Dont want to derail this thread, and maybe this is an idea about former greats, but this Real Madrid legend was fucking boss.
Loved him.

This is fantastic, when the entire bench is in awe about the managers technical ability, in a suit and with dress shoes.

I have no idea who Abanca is/was.

We are in the Champions league final, fuck me.....

This is it, this is our everest.

Not sure I can wait a week, is it wrong for me to prolong telling my son I'll have a ticket for him by Sunday(2 days) or can I wait until middle of next week - really make him suffer?
child abuse alert !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom