• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Crystal Palace (H) - Sat 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why ? Robbo + VvD no course. Konate has played well and has tons of BL experience and Millie is a very experienced, quality, player who has played there before. I've no doubt Fabs has got extra instructions to cover that side anyway ... for Zaha. I don't see it as being overly risky, especially considering we'll likely have 60-70% possession.

I'm more interested in seeing how we adapt to not having any TAA crosses. I imagine we'll see Hendo taking on that role and being more RM centric to link up with Mo.

If you know Trent then the obvious move is to play Robbo at LB for shape and stability. Otherwise you end up with a back 4 that's taking an unnecessary risk. Which is where we are. It happens, it was going to happen eventually but I really right it would be later in the season before we hit the 'no other choice' point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom