• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Everton (a) - Wed 20:15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wednesday night and I like the way you move! Divock Origi to score the second

262855048_4965979793414837_6207519960465180743_n.jpg

I've been hearing all day how we're going to stuff them and it's hard to see it going any other way. That talk always gives me the shits. It's Woodison, and they'll be braying for blood. If we score a couple and get them turning on each other like rabid dogs then it could be fun times, but I'll have the Wizard's costume at the ready this evening.

Hope that is the team. This set of players is clicking together nicely and is simply our best eleven on paper.

The only concern is Thiago switching off in possession close to our goal, but in my mind he makes up for it with everything else he brings to the side.

Bringing Origi off the bench to torment Pickford is a must.
Like to see VVD ruled offside then make a late tackle on Pickford giving him a anterior cruciate knee ligament injury. Turn about is fair play

So you want to ban me over your feels, yet think Djimi Traore will be the answer to dreamy. Clowns. I should have banned myself, it's too late now.

Liverpool: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson, Fabinho, Henderson, Thiago, Mane, Salah, Jota.
Subs: Kelleher, Konate, Milner, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Minamino, Tsimikas, Origi, Williams, Morton.

Am glad I renewed my VPN subscription last month, I thought for a while that Amazon sports wouldn't be available to me for the football. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom