• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre match: Newcastle (H)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He does? I didn't hear much, just my balls getting gobbled.

The two of you are absolute silly cunts, but truth be told I needed that laugh right now, so thank you and well-played to both Skully and Modo.

I wonder if big div gets a start with Mane and Salah. Also does Milner stand a chance of making the XI against a former club?

With Napoli and Chelsea away upcoming this could be the match for a change or two.

Id be surprised if either Bobby or Fabinho starts given the travel involved and how late they will get back. Id expect big Div and Milner to start instead. This is the sort of game we should be looking to tear through them and empty the bench for the second half

Id be surprised if either Bobby or Fabinho starts given the travel involved and how late they will get back. Id expect big Div and Milner to start instead. This is the sort of game we should be looking to tear through them and empty the bench for the second half
Firmino? Yes. Fabinho? Not sure.
Fabs barely played during the break. So he should be pretty fresh. We can't do too many changes.

Gomez will start and we will be all over the fucking shop and concede early doors.

@Skullflower just download TVTAP Pro and watch all games on plentiful channels. BEIN Sports 11 if you want English and can tolerate Gray & Keyes.

Mobdro wasn't great when I used it last and had a lot of ads. Could be better now.

Livenettv not so great, but shouldn't matter much if on a phone.

Swiftstreamz normally has HD links for most channels.

Haven't used TVTAP.

Yeah Mobdro sucks nowadays...haven't tried the other ones. I usually manage to get some HD links before kickoff.

I'd go with

=======Adrian============
TAA Gomez VvD Milner

Hendo Gini

Ox Shaq Mane

Salah

• Robbo cannot play the whole season. This game should be a good game to rest him in.
  • Fabinho & Bobby likely won't play - so adjust formation to accommodate Shaq and Ox, who both need games too for the Dec - Feb stretch which will be key for title aspiration and another trophy

I'd go with

=======Adrian============
TAA Gomez VvD Milner

Hendo Gini

Ox Shaq Mane

Salah

• Robbo cannot play the whole season. This game should be a good game to rest him in.
  • Fabinho & Bobby likely won't play - so adjust formation to accommodate Shaq and Ox, who both need games too for the Dec - Feb stretch which will be key for title aspiration and another trophy

I'm sorry mate, but that line up doesn't make sense. I'm with you on playing Gomez, but Matip doesn't need or deserve to be rested. He should actually start. VVD has already played. I'd start Robbo, he's had a torrid time with the national team and needs to bounce back. Start Milner in midfield for Wijnaldum. The rest I'm OK with except swapping Shaq and Ox.

I want to fucking twat these off the park.

We owe Steve Bruce a fucking good embarrassing rout, he's gotten way too many points at Anfield with Sunderland & Birmingham in the past.

I want to fucking twat these off the park.

We owe Steve Bruce a fucking good embarrassing rout, he's gotten way too many points at Anfield with Sunderland & Birmingham in the past.

He's beat us while managing Hull a few times aswell, and got a 0-0 draw at Anfield.

Stole this from a pre match thread in a Newcastle forum:

84ba7c0562ec7501a1926804ab994509-full.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom