• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Palace (a) - Sun 14:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once you've said "clumsy from the keeper" you've said why the decision was the right one. It was a foul tackle and that makes it a peno. The rest isn't relevant.

Its a light one, but its a foul, only reason it's being debated is because it resulted in a penalty and not just a free kick.

There was no way it was a penalty.

It wasn't even "clumsy from the keeper". Jota miscontrolled the ball, then he ran into Guaita and bundled himself over. I'm not sure what the goalkeeper was supposed to do.

I don't think he's even getting the ball after miscontrolling it either

Was a 50-50 pen. Clumsy by their keeper. Get them against us so we shouldn't feel to guilty over it. Holding that high line will cost us if we don't adapt to game situations. Allison MOTM but only just ahead of Jota. Jota never hides, chases everything down, goes at it full pelt every game, brilliant every inch a Liverpool player.

Let the LiVARpool comments continues.

who cares 0-3
You should care. Today we get a dodgy VAR decision helping us to win a game. Tomorrow we could have a dodgy VAR decision go against us costing us a game.
Image the same incident and the Keeper is Allisson in a CL final. You would care then.

VAR has to start getting these decisions correct, or only use it for Offsides

Question on our 2nd goal - should it have stood? Bobby is offsides when Robbo crosses and makes a play on the ball... He misses it but the defender goes to him leaving Ox free ...

Question on our 2nd goal - should it have stood? Bobby is offsides when Robbo crosses and makes a play on the ball... He misses it but the defender goes to him leaving Ox free ...

Arguably not. But fuck it. I think common sense allows that to stand. The pen should never have been given, though.

Remind me, who's bright idea was it to sell Alisson?
This is probably a rhetorical question but I couldn't resist...

We need a new Goalkeeper
He has to be very close to being our no1 now. Big talent.
Kelleher should be our no1

tim-the-office-now.png

You should care. Today we get a dodgy VAR decision helping us to win a game. Tomorrow we could have a dodgy VAR decision go against us costing us a game.
Image the same incident and the Keeper is Allisson in a CL final. You would care then.

Don't be miserable..like you say it works both ways, and that’s how it is right now..

LiVARpool!

Edit ;no fans of any team would care if it was given in their favour

Said it was 50-50...Friend turned it down..in truth should've stood by his first decision.So we had 3 decisions..

Ref: No it's not a penalty..
VAR: Can't make me mind up..
Ref: Yes it is a penalty..

They didn't get a second goal so WTF..

Last edited:

It didn’t help us win the game. Because 2 > 1.

The decision was 50-50 and this time it went to us. There were plenty of times more poor decisions went against us last season.

Like I said I don’t care about the comments.

Said it was 50-50...Friend turned it down..in truth should've stood by his first decision.So we had 3 decisions..

Ref: No it's not a penalty..
VAR: Can't make me mind up..
Ref: Yes it is a penalty..

They didn't get a second goal so WTF..
I dont think VAR ever gives a penalty like that - they always ask the ref to have a look. so that bit, at least, is consistent

I dont think VAR ever gives a penalty like that - they always ask the ref to have a look. so that bit, at least, is consistent

I think it’s more:

Ref: No it’s not a penalty
VAR: mate, you got it wrong but we’ll play around with Paint and draw a couple of lines then we will ask you to come to the screen so you don’t look a dick. Don’t forget to make the square shape with your fingers.
Red: yes it’s a penalty

Neither was van Dijk when Pickford poleaxed him. Teams, except Liverpool, have been getting these all seasons long. My only wonder is that it was eventually given at all. I've come to expect nothing from the officials.

That was a different scenario

Don't be miserable..like you say it works both ways, and that’s how it is right now..

LiVARpool!

Edit ;no fans of any team would care if it was given in their favour

It is only a matter of time if it continus the way it is before it ends up costing us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom