• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Villa (H) - Saturday 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brizzle

Match thread starter
Back to the PL. What a rollercoaster few weeks. Top 4 is now back on the cards, CL looking ropey. We need a performance at home to get back the Anfield mojo.

Villa have looked pretty blunt without Grealish, although did seem to find a formula against Fulham that worked in the end.

Bobby needs to come back in, I think Sadio needs a rest but Klopp will never drop him so maybe its back to the 'usual' front three. I think resting him for this would pay dividends.

I'd get Jones or Milner back into the midfield if possible so that Gini is fresh for Madrid.

------------Alisson------------
Trent--Nat--Kabak--Robbo
------------Fabinho------------
------Thiago-----Jones-------
Salah------Bobby------Jota

I think we'll be fine as long as Klopp doesn't experiment with the line up.

Last edited:
Back to the PL. What a rollercoaster few weeks. Top 4 is now back on the cards, CL looking ropey. We need a performance at home to get back the Anfield mojo.

Villa have looked pretty blunt without Grealish, although did seem to find a formula against Fulham that worked in the end.

Bobby needs to come back in, I think Sadio needs a rest but Klopp will never drop him so maybe its back to the 'usual' front three. I think resting him for this would pay dividends.

I'd get Jones or Milner back into the midfield if possible so that Gini is fresh for Madrid.

------------Alisson------------
Trent--Nat--Kabak--Robbo
------------Fabinho------------
------Thiago-----Jones-------
Salah------Bobby------Jota

I'd go with that team, only change I'd consider is Milner or Tsimikas for Robbo. Hes been dead on his feet for weeks now and we need him fresh against Madrid. If we can't trust the Greek lad to play in these sort of 2nd tier matches then what was the point of blowing £10m on him

I'm just happy I can go grab a pint with mates during this one. First or second time in months. This season has been shit, want to spend with friends.

Want to see Nat clatter Grealish.

I called it that Keita would be a surprise start vs Madrid and I’m convinced he’ll start today too.

---------------Alisson---------------
Trent--Phillips--Kabak--Robbo
---------------Fabinho--------------
-------Milner----------Thiago------
Salah--------Firmino------Jota--

Ali

Trent
Natbak
Robbo

Fab
Jones
Milner