• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Watford (a) - Sat 12:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be nice if Watford get Results of new manager by 4th December and beat Man City ….miracles happen ha and Ranieri may do it …hard work tho

Maybe it’s just me finding things to worry about at a time I should just enjoy the big win, but I do worry about the thundercunts from Madrid hunting for Mo, given how much focus in on him now.

Maybe it’s just me finding things to worry about at a time I should just enjoy the big win, but I do worry about the thundercunts from Madrid hunting for Mo, given how much focus in on him now.

yeh know what ya mean…but we gotta relish the time we do have with him, and know that he genuinely does love liverpool, so maybe not ….he’s brilliant

The fact Watford looked defeated before they stepped on the pitch is testimony to how consistent and brilliant we've been over the last three years.

The fact we went on to humiliate them whilst playing in second gear shows we're still at the peak of our powers.

Battered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom