• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Watford (a) - Sat 12:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it's only not a stupid pass because it's Salah. An ordinary player should make that pass

rurikbird@ posted this on the 100 up Mane thread

The front 3 seems like they are rolling back the years, already the 2nd time in the last few games when all 3 got on the scoresheet. They are willing to pass to each other (well, at the moment it’s mostly Mo doing the assisting), the lightning-quick counters are back, Firmino for once is getting on the scoresheet even when not playing well and Sadio’s finishing got a lot sharper compared to earlier in the season. And we have a genuine quality option in Jota who can play in all 3 positions up front and is probably rightly ahead of Firmino in the pecking order despite Bobby’s hat-trick. We’ve done enough moaning; let’s acknowledge when things are good, because they are.

These stats are all the more impressive after both Bobby an Mane had a season where both struggled to score... The Boys are back

For the benefit of posters who don't know what inferior Tayto looks like

iu

Don’t make me hurt you....

For the benefit of posters who don't know what inferior Tayto looks like

iu
Was in Donegal last weekend and my wife visited her family on Strabane. As a result we have a large bag of those instead of the real ones. She says we can't replace them until they are all eaten [emoji848]

Was in Donegal last weekend and my wife visited her family on Strabane. As a result we have a large bag of those instead of the real ones. She says we can't replace them until they are all eaten [emoji848]
That old chestnut. Throw them in the bin next door. Nobody will know.

watched so may times…brilliant !!

wonder what Millie was saying to Mo there…
maybe ‘ask for whatever ya want on that contract after tha goal’ haha
He appeared to be screaming for the pass before Salah did the miraculous again, so I'd imagine he had some fun with him about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom