• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - West Ham (A) - Sun 16:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to be tough to win this when you're playing against a good team and a ref who's giving 30/70 calls to the home team.
Goal ... was ... well our keeper cannot move an arm due to an arm but ok, I can accept it.
Cresswell's tackle in today's game is a red. cleats high into leg. If that's not even a foul, then it's ridiculous.

West Ham away for me is the 2nd toughest game we'll play this season after City.

1 of the inform sides in Europe, big physical quick hard working.

Never thought I'd say this but I wouldn't mind Tsimikas coming on instead of Robbo. He's been awful

Can we create at least 1 decent goal scoring opportunity before the break please red men.

What is Jota supposed to offer? He's not getting the ball...
Anything other than standing still feeling sorry for himself.

Look at difference between him and Antonio who's actually putting himself about.

He has made a couple of nice runs, but on one is finding him.

He had one right through the middle of of Ox, but Ox chose the harder ball to Mane on the left and lost it.

Ok Liverpool less of the keepy uppies and more fucking penetrating the West Ham defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom