• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Predict our points total from the next five games thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

6TimesaRed

Not a Bot....
Administrator
Requested by popular demand @thecount

6361113770e2f31a4d4fda50a35f6820.jpg

12 from the next 4 and a point against UTD minimum should see us through..

Let's assume City bag the points against Wolves today..

In contrast.. City have a tough February on the cards and a jam packed fixture schedule.. I can see them dropping points

Should they progress against Burley in the FA Cup they will have a fifth round game to play on the 16/17th feb... Everton game will be put back as the Haribo cup final will be on the 24 Feb

So by the end of Feb we could potentially be well away in the league, but city will have a game in hand..

d748eeff6ce4cb70f20f41c247d9cd53.jpg

Last edited:
West Ham away and Utd away are obviously tough games. West Ham were excellent against Arsenal, and Declan Rice bossed the midfield (beginning to see why Southgate tapped him up for England, he's clearly good enough).

I have a feeling playing the new "smile on their faces" United will suit us more than playing against Maureen's canny (if frown-y) tactics. Long way to go though, one game at a time and all that. Palace have ruined the party for us on multiple occasions. Lets just beat Uncle Woy and take it from there.

I dont see city getting 15 pts, just match whatever they achieve..although if we can stretch out a double digit lead by the end of feb...........

That's a tough run of the fixtures. Crystal Palace, Leicester and West Ham are all capable of a producing an upset on their day and Utd are looking a lot better.

Just have to keep treating every match as a cup final.

I admire your optimism.

We're going to get 0 points because Virgil is going to get arrested for some R Kelly stuff.

Which bit? Making utterly dreadful R'n'B music about taking someone (when I say "someone", I mean a 14 year old, obvs) to a hotel room? Cunt should have been arrested years ago for that shite song alone.

Very hard to predict but basing it on the first half of the season 4 wins and a draw away to Utd.

So 13.

I'd prefer their next five. We battered Arsenal and they will as well. Chelsea the only banana skin for them whereas for us West Ham are playing very well and that United game will be tough with the run they are on.

I would rather loose one of those other games and smash the pumpkins 5-0 at Trafford than 4 wins and a draw at Trafford.

I would rather loose one of those other games and smash the pumpkins 5-0 at Trafford than 4 wins and a draw at Trafford.

Then you'd be an idiot.

I couldn't give a f&ck if we lost 6-0 at OT if we go on to win the league. Who will care if at the end of the season we lift the trophy.

13 pts instead of 12 pts is more important than beating Utd.

Then you'd be an idiot.

I couldn't give a f&ck if we lost 6-0 at OT if we go on to win the league. Who will care if at the end of the season we lift the trophy.

13 pts instead of 12 pts is more important than beating Utd.

So.. We are both ok with 12 points from those games. Only difference is were I want us to win 5-0 at Trafford you are ok with us loosing 6-0 there (of course you are). You notice that there is 11 goals to the balance between those results, and yet I am the idiot? Hahaha

So.. We are both ok with 12 points from those games. Only difference is were I want us to win 5-0 at Trafford you are ok with us loosing 6-0 there (of course you are). You notice that there is 11 goals to the balance between those results, and yet I am the idiot? Hahaha

No I said 13 pts numpty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom