• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Premier League : Week 4 (11th Sept thru 13th Sept.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why couldn't sky show the Leverkusen Dortmund game, what a game that looked to be.

Let's face it, good enough to get in any team in Premiership.
Great signing for them and his numbers are still awesome at all levels despite his age.

Credit where credits due he is a unbelievable player what else were we expecting, a crunching leg break tackle on him was what I wanted.

Chelsea XI - Mendy Chalobah Silva Rudiger Hudson Odoi Kovacic Saul Alonso Ziyech Havertz Lukaku

Villa XI - Steer Konsa Mings Tuanzebe Cash Luiz Mcginn Ramsey Targett Watkins Ings

This pre match Ronaldo coverage is like satire, nauseating brown nosing. He's a 36 year old shadow of the player he once was. I get it, he's big box office, but fucking hell have some perspective
This aged well. Well 90 mins.

I read somewhere this week that only one team in all of 'top flight' English football (and that incorporates the four leagues beneath League Two, apparently) has no points AND no goals from all of their games so far.

Well, two, actually, but the other team has had to postpone all of their matches so far, due to Covid.

Couldn't make this up. :D
Huh. Now that is some outrageous level of plagiarism!

All of those results turned at the same time... up until then was looking like a great weekend.

Pen Bayern

What a fucking idiot Kampl is....you know there's VAR so why do you blatently handball it?

Best in the world scores 0-1

No weakness for me in this Chelsea side, got the striker they needed, got the depth only few others have...got the right man at the helm.

Don't see anyone stopping them.

Anyway I'm switching over and staying on Leipzig Bayern game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom