• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Premier League : Week 8 (16th Oct - 18th Oct.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Classic Utd getting a leason in football by leicester City,. The look on Solskjær face as the 4th when in think that fans will be calling for his head, and Ronaldo tink why did I sign for these shit houses, Could have been milking it at PSG win winning things lol

Classic Utd getting a leason in football by leicester City,. The look on Solskjær face as the 4th when in think that fans will be calling for his head, and Ronaldo tink why did I sign for these shit houses, Could have been milking it at PSG win winning things lol
He was hours away from citeh until whiskey face phoned him, but yeah I’m sure he’s regretting it but then he’ll have zidane on speed dial.

"Man United suffer injury setback as Harry Maguire declared fit to play against Leicester"
1st Leicester goal - gave the ball away
2nd Leicester goal - played the scorer onside
4th Leicester goal - lost Daka, who scored

screenshot-20211016-165344-chrome.jpg

Another fairly defensive line up from Chelsea.....5 defenders 3 midfielders (none attacking) and then Werner Lukaku

Mbeumo hits the post.....Lukaku goes up the other end and scores but clearly offside.

Brentford isn’t finding the space it did against Liverpool because Chelsea is a park-the-bus-first team.

Chelsea are a very functional team, very well coached but not a great watch for neutrals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom