• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

'Probably the best Anfield artwork in the world'

Good to see @RedNinja is using his google tokens well to get us to the top of the search engine. Well played.

Perhaps we shouldn't tell every new comer to fuck off.. But in this instance. Nah, get to fuck.

Psst Ben try Koptalk. Dunc will love you.

Here's one of his pieces of art. I like the style but the circle thing makes me think I'm looking out of a ship.

il_570xN.1089138366_6sek.jpg

And here's some info on Ben :

https://www.etsy.com/uk/people/turffootballart

Good luck with it mate.

That is so boring. This is not a jobsite for freelancing architects.

Yes that is a brilliant painting. I am not trying to emulate a painting, my prints have a contemporary minimalist graphic style, and I guess you either like it or you don't like it. So far I have sold quite a few and had lots of requests from individuals and clubs to make more, and my work is also for sale on a popular football memorabilia website. But thanks for joining the bandwagon of insults that I have ONLY received since I have been doing this, from you guys on here. Cheers.

They're just piss taking Ben, it's pretty much what any poster gets on here when they first join, don't take it seriously.

Just don't go into yesterday's post game discussion. It got a bit tasty in there. Give you your dues. You've stuck around and took the battering. Well done.

Back
Top Bottom