• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PSA: Luis Suarez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whirly

Sucks to Suck.
Is still suspended until October 26th.

It feels like a lot of the discussion regarding our attack is with the idea that he would be scoring goals and creating chances for us at this early stage, which isn't the case.

Regardless of if we kept or sold him, we would need a solid plan B for these first several months.

Yeah but when he returned he would score a shit load, scare the panties of everyone and generally be a legend.

Pudgy South American: Luis Suarez

ByThJtcIcAASkiV.png

I still think it's hilarious that he's banned from FIFA (the videogame) until the 26th October.

I miss watching him play. He's ace. Unfortunately, it will never quite feel the same watching him play in another jersey.

I still think it's hilarious that he's banned from FIFA (the videogame) until the 26th October.

Assuming this means in season mode they will have him suspended until then? Rather than in real life you can't use him until that date?

Assuming this means in season mode they will have him suspended until then? Rather than in real life you can't use him until that date?
He's banned in seasons/career, and he wont appear in ultimate team until 26th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom