• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Race for CL qualification

Status
Not open for further replies.

dee

Part of the Furniture
Administrator
Chelsea 60pts +14

H Norwich
A Liverpool
H Wolves

Leicester 59 pts +29

H Sheffield Utd
A Tottenham
H Man Utd

Man Utd 59 pts +26

A Crystal Palace
H West Ham
A Leicester

Possibly winner takes all on the last day?

I'm betting on

Leicester 66 +ve GD
Chelsea 66
Man Utd 65

Leicester are falling to pieces. It's between Chelsea and the scummers, with Ole getting 4th. All in all no bad thing. Chelsea become less attractive for new signings and Solskjaer (?), being shite.

Best case scenario, Wolves somehow make the CL by winning their remaining games. Leicester beats Man U in the last game of the season and gets the last spot.
Man U get's knocked out of the Europa League by Wolves.

Sadly, Leicester seem to be falling to pieces and they'll be without their best defender.
Utd were pretty poor last night and Soton deserved to at least get a point.

At least this will be quite intriguing for the run and, a long with the relegation race.
Obviously I want Utd to finish 5th, just for the fun of it.

Sadly, Leicester seem to be falling to pieces and they'll be without their best defender.
Utd were pretty poor last night and Soton deserved to at least get a point.

At least this will be quite intriguing for the run and, a long with the relegation race.
Obviously I want Utd to finish 5th, just for the fun of it.

Think the relegation battle is done. Villa and Bournemouth gone

Think the relegation battle is done. Villa and Bournemouth gone
I fancy West Ham to go down.. Bournemouth will beat the drop..

Now Big Dom has found his boots

Watford appear to have a tricky set of fixtures though.. Beat West Ham they are Safe..

I reckon Chelsea and United too.

I don't particularly like Leicester to be honest but instinctively I have to hope that they nudge it over United.

I really want Leicester to get over the line, trying to hard in this post lockdown period and still failing would derail the atmosphere at United.

Yeah I'm developing a bit of a anyone but Chelsea mentality as well.

But then.. its Utd. Fuck. Screwed either way.

Yes, it would be wonderful to see United, the newly crowned greatest-team-on-planet-earth-again, take this unstoppable form of theirs and surge up the league table from fifth into fifth, wouldn't it?

Not gonna happen though. Sadly.

Liverpool
City
Utd
Chelsea

Unfortunately.

Leicester only have themselves to blame the useless wankers. I read they were something like 14 points clear in January of 5th place.

Sigh. Based on what I've seen from Leicester's last 2 games, they will be lucky to still be in Europe at all next season

Sigh. Based on what I've seen from Leicester's last 2 games, they will be lucky to still be in Europe at all next season
This seems to be a pattern with Rodgers' teams. They can look brilliant when they're in a run of good form, but tend to capitulate when things start going badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom