• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Rafa’s on the move - Chelsea again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dee

Part of the Furniture
Honorary Member
The barcodes have announced this week’s his last at the club

I've read that Dalian Yifang offered him £12m per year.but his family seem very settled in England so it would be strange to see him head off to China

If not Chelsea then where else would he go in the UK?

Isn't Lampard already confirmed at Chelsea?

Anyway, I don't know what to make of that 30 million figure I read somewhere - it sounds insane. Couple of other sources say 12 million, which seems more believable, but still insane.

For reference, I believe the highest paid manager is Lippi (Chinese national team) at 18 million. Guardiola is on at 15 million at City, though I believe they've offered him 20 a year now.

Klopp is only on 7, and Pochettino gets 8.5.

Well this was expected. Panic among the Newcastle fans atm. Threatening to cancel their season tickets and boycotting games.

They're just right, it must be very Hicks and Gillet for them and Rafa is the only thing keeping them in the top division.

I think so. It’s 4/1 for them to go down. I’m thinking it’ll be Villa, Sheffield United and Newcastle taking the bottom 3 places.

He's been trying to sell it, one and off, for the last 10 years

Some of those attempts were somewhat half-hearted/incompetent. Didn't he just go to Dubai with Dennis Wise at one point without any kind of appointments or anything to look for potential buyers (because, you know, rich people live in Dubai so...)

Raid those cunts now!
Take Almiron, perfect option for he wing.
Lascelles would be expensive(English premium), but he's a decent young CB.
Maybe Longstaff as well.

Smart move by rafa, leaves with his reputation intact. Jose has been linked with the newcastle job, though more likely to be chris houghton

D91imTlWkAEPu1V.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom