• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Rafa on MNF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly how he should be rated. A lot of stupid fans out there calling him fat spanish waiter etc. Every team in trouble in the prem should want him.

Quite a few who aren't in trouble should want him, because he's demonstrably better than most of the managers in the Premier league.

Exactly how he should be rated. A lot of stupid fans out there calling him fat spanish waiter etc. Every team in trouble in the prem should want him.
My West Ham mate there must be something in it for him to be at West Ham last night, or could it be Arsenal ?

My West Ham mate there must be something in it for him to be at West Ham last night, or could it be Arsenal ?
The West ham fans all claim he had agreed to be their manager ages ago, then got a job offer from (real maybe?) & both sides agreed to not proceed on good terms.

Since then apparently they've been after him.

He's on a ridiculous wage in china though so wouldn't be surprised if he sticks it out til the end of the season & sees what jobs are available then.

The West ham fans all claim he had agreed to be their manager ages ago, then got a job offer from (real maybe?) & both sides agreed to not proceed on good terms.

Since then apparently they've been after him.

He's on a ridiculous wage in china though so wouldn't be surprised if he sticks it out til the end of the season & sees what jobs are available then.
I wish he would take it, just for laughs it would put the shits up Chelsea, Spurs and Arsenal.

In the Premier League today, there is not one other than Klopp and Guardiola have the way Rafa articulate the way they sets up their team. Not even Jose. So if anyone in the league today thinking they want to be able to make their investment worth their while, and still not hiring Rafa, they are idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom