• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Rattled snake

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/raheem-and-gomez.343169/

It`s all Joe`s fault apparently.
Raheem is being singled out and picked on.

10 pages of Fume, I`m guessing as I only read the first few posts.

Not all of them....

“After 17 years on City forums i think this is the most ignorant thread I've ever read, and that takes some doing. Im a seasoncard holder and match goer since 1977 and reading this rubbish makes me embarrassed to be a football fan and City fan.
Sterling has reacted badly to Sunday and apologised yet most on here want to hurl abuse at at Liverpool football club, people from Liverpool, Gareth Southgate and the FA - the mind boggles.
You don't have to be thick to be a fan.”

Not all of them....

“After 17 years on City forums i think this is the most ignorant thread I've ever read, and that takes some doing. Im a seasoncard holder and match goer since 1977 and reading this rubbish makes me embarrassed to be a football fan and City fan.
Sterling has reacted badly to Sunday and apologised yet most on here want to hurl abuse at at Liverpool football club, people from Liverpool, Gareth Southgate and the FA - the mind boggles.
You don't have to be thick to be a fan.”

There's actually a major split in the Man City world - I know a few fans here (born and bred there) and none of them come off like these blue fume cunts.
They hate them with a passion and though they love their success, they struggle with the reality of what their success has caused.
I think @FoxForceFive has mentioned something like this in the past too.

There's actually a major split in the Man City world - I know a few fans here (born and bred there) and none of them come off like these blue fume cunts.
They hate them with a passion and though they love their success, they struggle with the reality of what their success has caused.

Some born and bred City fans have been at the fumes too. It’s not just the so called new breed.

Not trying to defend Sterling who was behaving like a numpty, but it's just another case of handbags. Our own players have done a lot of worse ourselves in the past too. That's what the media thrives on - stir shit up and make a storm out of the smallest things. Spats happen all the time in contact sports, big deal.

Remember how the Suarez-gate went down. That's why i said if Gomez was white, some keyboard warrior would bound to put 2 and 2 together and call it racism, and it'll be a trending topic which many will fall for. That's how the world is these days - one that is easily offended.

I understand you, Sterling has been singled out by the media in the past and to my mind is now used as the poster boy in the fight against racism. Some shit news room would probably accuse or imply Gomez was like racist to sell a few papers despite the real reason being the shit from the game on Sunday.

But don't we have a similar situation?

Many people on here talk about RAWK being a bunch of complete loonies - personally, I have no issue with RAWK except it being too big, but it is an overarching "opinion" of many on here that RAWK is an embarassment. So maybe Blue Fume is just the RAWK of cityland

PS - That said the anti RAWK rhetoric has definitely died down in recent years, so maybe it(*) was a symptom of lack of success

(* - "it" being either RAWK mentalism or others anti RAWKness)

I understand you, Sterling has been singled out by the media in the past and to my mind is now used as the poster boy in the fight against racism. Some shit news room would probably accuse or imply Gomez was like racist to sell a few papers despite the real reason being the shit from the game on Sunday.

Now that you explain it like that, it makes perfect sense.

Shit, can you imagine if Raheem was a woman?

The pressure to succeed has created a suffocating level of expectation at City, winning isnt celebrated its just expected so negativity and paranoia has taken over. They are now adopting a loser mentality which becomes obsessed by victimisation, uses too much energy. If they continue like this they will fall apart very quickly. If Chelsea beat them next weekend they will implode.

City, their players, and their fans, truly are a reflection of their manager, classless, bitter, petulant and entitled.
It's the whole perfectionist obsession that Pep has, he loses it when he can't control what's happening on the pitch.

Klopp & his sides revel in creating (albeit built on a very organised platform) chaos in the opponents half.

That's why he hates playing us so much.

It's why his players lose the plot, cos he tells them constantly to have control, he literally micromanages them & critiques them when they come off the pitch about every thing they did wrong, no matter how well they did.

So they're on the pitch & every time it's not going to plan or they make a mistake, no matter how trivial, they feel like they've failed him, whether subconsciously or consciously, due to that continual reinforcement that everything needs to be perfect.

The reverse is true of Klopp & our players, which means they all seem just as focused, but not about every single moment that may go wrong, so they may lose a lot of their individual battles, but they're not stressing about it continually & that pressure is just to try to win at all costs, not to be perfect.

I said before this season having seen clips of the way pep treats his players that it's clear to me why he doesn't stay long at a side, I couldn't see a way that even the most professional players could put up with that level of intensity & pressure that he piles upon them for year upon year.

Apology or not, I think Raheem just earned himself a couple of tasty tackles by Milly, Virgil or Fabinho the next time we play them.

Hasn't Raheem waffled about being man enough before, wee man syndrome. He should really let his people handle this sort of thing or at least run the statement by them first.

I think Raheem needs to run that sort of thing past someone who has more than a rudimentary grasp of grammar, spelling and punctuation.

Otherwise he could come across as a bit fucking thick

But don't we have a similar situation?

Many people on here talk about RAWK being a bunch of complete loonies - personally, I have no issue with RAWK except it being too big, but it is an overarching "opinion" of many on here that RAWK is an embarassment. So maybe Blue Fume is just the RAWK of cityland

PS - That said the anti RAWK rhetoric has definitely died down in recent years, so maybe it(*) was a symptom of lack of success

(* - "it" being either RAWK mentalism or others anti RAWKness)

I've not seen the 'old'/'young' divide as it is with them ...

Wonder what other pundits have said about this?
Rio has said it should have been handled internally, cos people will not need an excuse to jump on sterling and over a throat grab.

Gomez out to training with England and has a scratch on his right eye so looks like it's more than a throat grab.

Most posters on the fume are lauding Pep for his self control and ability not to fly off the handle on Sunday.

And then say they wish he'd really give everyone a piece of his mind and tell the truth about the officiating, VAR, and the conspiracy to hand us the title.

It's rather lovely.

I think Raheem needs to run that sort of thing past someone who has more than a rudimentary grasp of grammar, spelling and punctuation.

Otherwise he could come across as a bit fucking thick
Too late for that. That cat was out years ago and it refuses to be put back in !

Ok, so now the cunt doesn't only run like a girl, he acts like one.
And fights like one too..

Scratched Gomez

2bcab19bb0ef682b9926cf1f36f6e10d.jpg

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/joe-gomez-left-scratch-below-20865689

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom