• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Rattled snake

Status
Not open for further replies.
He actually scratched him like a little bitch [emoji23]

4e9ff04634cd41dbd7c25c420b06e666.jpg

Bluefume is making some cracking reading. Meltdown-tastic.

He actually scratched him like a little bitch [emoji23]

4e9ff04634cd41dbd7c25c420b06e666.jpg

So there's obviously been a little bit more than 'just grabbing him by the throat' by the looks of it. What an absolute fanny. I think Gomez would have been well within his rights to lay the little cunt out cold to be fair. If that had happened out in the real world he would have been allowed to.
Sterling could get a new little tattoo of this, a picture of him with great big girl like talons, scratching Gomez. It could go right next to the whopping great gun that reminds him of his suspected dad being murdered to death.

sterlinghaircut.jpg

Love how we're living rent free in Pep and Sterling's head.

Also enjoying the term 'rent free' as I never imagined it possible to accurately describe ones mental state as such, and it's difficult to come back with an equal response because it just further consolidates the idea that we're in their head. Internet banter English > queen's English.

Sterling's anti-violence gun tattoo is great.

I love the entire concept that Raheem Sterling's brain is operating at such an elevated level that most people don't understand it and simply come to the wrong conclusions.

I didn't really come to any conclusion other than he's a thick fucking cunt, so why wouldn't he have a tattoo of a gun?

The game was good enough for me, I would've been smiling or smerking all week, maybe even longer. Watching Peps deterioration into a 3 year old was an added bonus but now this, it's the icing on the cake.
It's a strange injury though, it's a long scratch on his face, looks like it's goes down below his collar and there's only one scratch, normally tarts dig more than one nail in.
Joe has done the correct thing, asking Southgate not to send the rat home, it means no place to hide for the next week and our boys get to work the head on him, rip the rat to bits.

The game was good enough for me, I would've been smiling or smerking all week, maybe even longer. Watching Peps deterioration into a 3 year old was an added bonus but now this, it's the icing on the cake.
It's a strange injury though, it's a long scratch on his face, looks like it's goes down below his collar and there's only one scratch, normally tarts dig more than one nail in.
Joe has done the correct thing, asking Southgate not to send the rat home, it means no place to hide for the next week and our boys get to work the head on him, rip the rat to bits.

Indeed. If our fans were asked to devise a dream scenario for Sunday's game, they would possibly come up with something like us winning convincingly by 2 goals or more, Guardiola going berserk at the referees and Sterling fuming so much after the defeat that he got himself kicked out of the England squad for SCRATCHING Gomez like a little girl – but surely all that was too good to actually happen in real life, wasn't it?

Last edited:
Indeed. If our fans were asked to devise a dream scenario for Sunday's game, they could possibly come up with something like us winning convincingly by 2 goals or more, Guardiola going berserk at the referees and Sterling fuming so much after the defeat that he got himself kicked out of the England squad for SCRATCHING Gomez like a little girl – but surely all that was too good to actually happen in real life, wasn't it?

Yeah, the VAR shenanigans (not in their favour) and all the rest of it was indeed the stuff of fantasy.

I'd hate us if I wasn't a Liverpool fan.

I know we've got plenty of managers sacked, but have we ever been responsible for a manager having a complete psychotic breakdown before?

There must be a song in that somewhere, the whining fucker has gone full-on "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest"

Indeed. If our fans were asked to devise a dream scenario for Sunday's game, they would possibly come up with something like us winning convincingly by 2 goals or more, Guardiola going berserk at the referees and Sterling fuming so much after the defeat that he got himself kicked out of the England squad for SCRATCHING Gomez like a little girl – but surely all that was too good to actually happen in real life, wasn't it?
Oh aye I'm still chuckling about it.
If I was Hendo or Trent, I'd be walking today round singing

The Inchys a scratchy show

Last edited:

My heart froze for a moment when I saw this during the game. Sterling was really wound up all game; fortunately he could cause no damage to Van Dijk.

That process has certainly been unfolding but Sterling himself has been curiously absent from it. It's almost as if it's been happening in spite of the guy himself, because he's done the lion's share of bugger all to earn it.

It's not that widely known that at one stage during his school years the little toerag was at a special school for youngsters with behavioural/emotional/social disabilities, i.e.those whom mainstream schools can't hold, Such schools can sometimes work wonders (I was a governor at one for a long time until late last year) but it's very, very difficult to make inroads into the kind of deep-seated problems which see kids admitted to those schools. Leopards, spots etc.

Look guys I'm not saying anything about living rent free in their heads because I am beginning to really hate that fucking phrase but

Correct, but this is the ideal and proper usage of the term. I assume it's what Gomez said to Sterling just seconds before he got cat-clawed

I know we've got plenty of managers sacked, but have we ever been responsible for a manager having a complete psychotic breakdown before?

There must be a song in that somewhere, the whining fucker has gone full-on "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest"

I'd really hoped we would get there with Mourinho but breaking Pep might be even sweeter.

We really need Origi to score against them at the Etihad and it's all but guaranteed. Preferably a goal that is clearly bundled in with his hand but allowed by VAR.

That process has certainly been unfolding but Sterling himself has been curiously absent from it. It's almost as if it's been happening in spite of the guy himself, because he's done the lion's share of bugger all to earn it.

It's not that widely known that at one stage during his school years the little toerag was at a special school for youngsters with behavioural/emotional/social disabilities, i.e.those whom mainstream schools can't hold, Such schools can sometimes work wonders (I was a governor at one for a long time until late last year) but it's very, very difficult to make inroads into the kind of deep-seated problems which see kids admitted to those schools. Leopards, spots etc.
We give him a hard time, yes he is earning loads, but with him you have to take into account with the way he lost his father, and that could be something always in his head. You kind of expect the odd bit of behaviour from him with that kind of childhood. Now feel free to abuse me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom