• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Raul Meireles

Status
Not open for further replies.

gkmacca

6CM Addict
Pour yourself a stiff drink, take a deep breath, and watch Raul:

giphy.gif

ooh man, that's gonna be in my head for the rest of the afternoon now.
o corpo e que parga

du du derra da da o corpo e que parga waheeey

Any context to this?

Sometimes it feels like the Hodgson reign was just a bad dream

Any context to this?

From the BBC archives:

The Portuguese is a combative player and is seen as a natural replacement for Javier Mascherano, who is poised to complete a move to Barcelona.
"Liverpool are a historic club and I am happy for the move. Roy Hodgson was key because he worked so hard to get me," Meireles told the Liverpool website.
"It has been a long time coming but finally I have achieved my dream of playing in England."
Meireles has joined Milan Jovanovic, Joe Cole, Christian Poulsen, Jonjo Shelvey and Danny Wilson in moving to Anfield this summer.

*shudders*

Any context to this?

It's 'Lip Sync Portugal' (lip sync is huge with the yoof of today I believe so I imagine we'll get these shows soon enough), & he's covering this song:

From the BBC archives:

The Portuguese is a combative player and is seen as a natural replacement for Javier Mascherano, who is poised to complete a move to Barcelona.
"Liverpool are a historic club and I am happy for the move. Roy Hodgson was key because he worked so hard to get me," Meireles told the Liverpool website.
"It has been a long time coming but finally I have achieved my dream of playing in England."
Meireles has joined Milan Jovanovic, Joe Cole, Christian Poulsen, Jonjo Shelvey and Danny Wilson in moving to Anfield this summer.

*shudders*

I'd be interested to see that compared to the worst windows other clubs have had, it must be right up there.

From the BBC archives:

*shudders*

Achieved his dream of playing in England? Didn’t we buy him from Chelsea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom