• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Raul Meireles

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was no Maxi Rodriguez like.

Maxi was class. Wish we had him his whole career

Didn't he score a hattrick (at least 2) away against Fulham (or something) but Suarez still ended up as MOM? How can my brain remember such stuff but not important shit…..

It's 'Lip Sync Portugal' (lip sync is huge with the yoof of today I believe so I imagine we'll get these shows soon enough), & he's covering this song:

We've already had these shows for a few years over here. Lip Sync battle UK on comedy central as well as the US version.

He'll sober-up very soon, once he realises that he's 'all-tatted out'. He'll suddenly realise that he's got decades of life still to live but no spare flesh on which to document it. He'll have to hire a surrogate body to continue his chronic self-graffiti. Oh, if only we had a functioning internal life and a precious sliver of privacy in this classy century!

Didn't like him either. Slow, did fuck all for a year, then had a "peak" that lasted about 3 months. Another "cult" hero
He scored 15 goals and 5 assists in less than 60 appearances.
More importantly his ‘peak’ coincided with the best football we had played in decades.

He was a cracking player. Alright we had him at the end of his career but I think fondly on the two seasons he was here.

More importantly his ‘peak’ coincided with the best football we had played in decades.

He was a cracking player. Alright we had him at the end of his career but I think fondly on the two seasons he was here.

I agree. A little slow and lightweight but he had a good vision and was a joy to watch most games.

He scored half of those goals in two games. We did get one decent season out of him, I suppose. No more than that, though. Still, compared to some of the other scopers we had in that period who played on the wing, he was amazing.

He scored half of those goals in two games. We did get one decent season out of him, I suppose. No more than that, though. Still, compared to some of the other scopers we had in that period who played on the wing, he was amazing.
Haha maybe thats tempered my opinion. He was like Maradona compared to Cole/Downing/Jovanovic etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom