• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Real Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will go, just can't see how he wouldn't after what he has said. He will go in the summer so Chelsea can still get a decent fee

To be honest this is probably the signing I've been looking forward to the most!!

Whilst he's firing, Chelsea are going to be dangerous. This is shaping up to be an exciting season.

Probably the best player in the league when he's in this kind of mood.

Hope he leaves.

Considering how Real is struggling, they may make a move for him in Jan. Would be great but I don't see him leaving if Chelsea are in the thick of a league chase.

He will probably stay, london club offering mega bucks and his ego is massaged well at chelsea.

Considering how Real is struggling, they may make a move for him in Jan. Would be great but I don't see him leaving if Chelsea are in the thick of a league chase.

This is what I hope for, Real discontent eventually fuelling a big money Galactico move for Hazard.

He will probably stay, london club offering mega bucks and his ego is massaged well at chelsea.

But this is what will probably happen, the bottomless pit gets opened to him and/or nobody willing to pay the fee required by Chelsea to land a guy in his late twenties.

If him, De gea and Kane go, then those 3 teams are absolutely ruined, they're overly reliant on them. De gea's in his last year, Hazard 18months left, and Kane is playing for a team that wins nothing and doesn't get to any finals etc.
Madrid have spent next to fuck all over the last few years, so could swan in and spend 500mill on the 3 of them.

If him, De gea and Kane go, then those 3 teams are absolutely ruined, they're overly reliant on them. De gea's in his last year, Hazard 18months left, and Kane is playing for a team that wins nothing and doesn't get to any finals etc.
Madrid have spent next to fuck all over the last few years, so could swan in and spend 500mill on the 3 of them.

Madrid bought Courtois in summer, why would they sign De Gea?

He's not been great (another howler the weekend). Could just bench him,. he was cheap, and De Gea is much better.
And because Madrid are Madrid of course, they give no fucks.

Yeah that ship has sailed for De Gea.
If he’s on a free next summer (does he really only have a year left?) I can imagine him moving on to another big club though.

There was lots of talk that he'd agreed a new 5 year deal back in summer, but it was never actually signed.

The mancs seem to think Juve is a prime candidate. They all seem to think he'll go somewhere anyways.

I do think Madrid would sell Cortouis if they could get DDG. He's a far better keeper and the Spanish national choice. It all fits.

The mancs seem to think Juve is a prime candidate. They all seem to think he'll go somewhere anyways.

I do think Madrid would sell Cortouis if they could get DDG. He's a far better keeper and the Spanish national choice. It all fits.

That would be well funny for lots of reasons

He is in great form. Must say it is surprising to see Real involved in any sort of big transfer without them leaking all these stories and trying to unsettle the guy first. What on is going on???

He is in great form. Must say it is surprising to see Real involved in any sort of big transfer without them leaking all these stories and trying to unsettle the guy first. What on is going on???

They don't need to with Hazard, he's quite open about it.

He clearly expected RM to make a move in the Summer, but it never came, with Madrid apparently worried that the market was ridiculously priced- particularly for a club regarded as being loaded and who had just recouped a massive sum for the ageing Ronaldo. They've made a massive miscalculation.

He clearly expected RM to make a move in the Summer, but it never came, with Madrid apparently worried that the market was ridiculously priced- particularly for a club regarded as being loaded and who had just recouped a massive sum for the ageing Ronaldo. They've made a massive miscalculation.

I thought they did try, but Chelsea said no way, and given Hazard's not exactly the sort to kick up a fuss and force a move, they gave up. Chelsea were unlikely to let them have him and Courtois in the same window, especially given how the latter acted.

I'm sure the fact that he's going to be half the price this summer factored into the decision too. He's surely going this summer, though?

Since when was January classified as summer? You're listening to too much of that climate change fake news.

I thought they did try, but Chelsea said no way, and given Hazard's not exactly the sort to kick up a fuss and force a move, they gave up. Chelsea were unlikely to let them have him and Courtois in the same window, especially given how the latter acted.

I'm sure the fact that he's going to be half the price this summer factored into the decision too. He's surely going this summer, though?

I don't think they made any official overtures in the end. I stand to be corrected, but there was lot of talk that they would, Sarri saying he couldn't be sure Hazard would stay, but he had heard nothing to the contrary. And then nothing.

I don't think they made any official overtures in the end. I stand to be corrected, but there was lot of talk that they would, Sarri saying he couldn't be sure Hazard would stay, but he had heard nothing to the contrary. And then nothing.

Stupid Real

I remember reading that Courtois was always Real’s first choice, even over De Gea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom