• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Record year for selling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

6TimesaRed

Not a Bot....
Administrator
So.. Far..

Likely departures..

Skrtel - Fenerbahce - £5.5m
Benteke - Crystal Palace - £31.5m
Ibe - Bournemouth - £15m.
Canos - Norwich - £2.5m
Sinclair - Watford - £4m
--- Total - £58.5m ---

Happy Days.. More to Come..

Last edited:
So..

Likely departures..

Canos - Norwich - £2.5m
--- Total - £54.5m ---

Happy Days..

Allen 10 mill £
Alberto 7 mill £
Balotelli -15 mill £

The squad needs to be desperately trimmed how much do you think we'll get from sales? Considering the strength of the pound players are cheaper by I think 7% than this time last month due to value of the pound decreasing

These are my guesses;
Allen (10-14m)
Skiirtel (£5.5m)
Ibe (£15)
Benetke (£30m)
Lucas(0-£100k))
Balotelli (10m)
Yesil (£2m)
Illori (£3m)

I may be way off with my valuations but I think we can make £70m ish from sales.

Markovic 10-12m. Or, if we cannot get that, I wonder whether we would listen to offers for Lallana. Is Moreno available? You can add Alberto (5-7).

We've certainly recouped a lot of cheddar, easily covering the transfer fees of Mane, Matip and Karius and probably their wages too. That probably means we still have a big signing to make regardless of any movement from Coutinho, exciting.

So..

Likely departures..

Canos - Norwich - £2.5m
Sinclair - Watford - £4m
--- Total - £58.5m ---

Happy Days..

For the first time ever the figures actually match what people think we'll get for players in those here's what i'd do threads

The squad needs to be desperately trimmed how much do you think we'll get from sales? Considering the strength of the pound players are cheaper by I think 7% than this time last month due to value of the pound decreasing

These are my guesses;
Allen (10-14m)
Skiirtel (£5.5m)
Ibe (£15)
Benetke (£30m)
Lucas(0-£100k))
Balotelli (10m)
Yesil (£2m)
Illori (£3m)

I may be way off with my valuations but I think we can make £70m ish from sales.
Going through the names and valuations / offers made in this thread alone it's nearer to £90m.

@redhorizon2 .. Ibe & Lucas :eek:

Selling so many players in a single window only weakens our hand in the long term. We should be pushing loan deals, and in some cases cash + player deals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom