• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Research project with Reds fans

Do you know about the sustainability activities of Reds (The Red Way)?

• Yes

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Never heard about it

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Do not care

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • I am familiar with the sustainability activities

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

LenPa

6CM Follower
Hi together,

I have a request as I am currently working on a university research project and want to find out how fans of Reds perceive the club (e.g. how attached you feel to the club) and how they think about the sustainability activities of Reds (The Red Way).

On the one hand, I therefore would like to ask and discuss with you how you think about the sustainability activities of Reds (or do you know about it? Do you want to have things like "meat-free" match days). On the other hand, I would like to ask if you would share some time to fill out my questionnaire which you can find under this link (it takes around 10min but is quite interesting;)).

The survey is not linked to a company but just for a research project. Data will be treated confidential and anonymised. Would be happy to share my findings with you later (the last thing I can do). If you have any questions please feel free to ask!

Looking forward to your answers, Lennart

Back
Top Bottom