• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Right then ---- time for Fussball!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I normally keep an eye on Dortmund, soft spot since the mid 90s.

Anyway, did some quiz (squwaker, I think), turns out FC Koln are the team for me.

I normally keep an eye on Dortmund, soft spot since the mid 90s.

Anyway, did some quiz (squwaker, I think), turns out FC Koln are the team for me.
I got Bayer Leverkusen.

* Throws a bottle at Bradley *

I am 150% opposed to a zoom meet up, or any other, for that matter. I dont want my fantasies shattered.

I have successfully avoided all other forumites in Kyiv and Madrid, dont want a fucking virus to spoil my record

I’d pick Leverkusen as my team. I went to Hamburg and got tickets through viagogo. I ended up in the section with the Leverkusen ultras. It was all sound till Hamburg took the lead in the last few minutes. Then I bailed.

Furth with a great goal against Hamburg. A quick cross from the left and Nielsen with a strong header past the keeper who could only palm in to the top of the net.

Cheers. I'd like for games but the fixture list I had only gave the Bundesliga 1 matches.

On now. Fuck I've missed footy.

It’s a pretty good game. It’s definitely not coming across like a preseason game which i would expect from a standing restart.

I would imagine that it might seem a bit strange watching the game in the empty stadium but as a TV spectacle I got used to the lack of crowds pretty quick.
I am enjoying watching live football again and I expect when/if the Premier league restarts, it will be just as engaging as ever.

Hamburg well on top now. Just had 3 opportunities in 5 seconds to get their third. It’s still just 2-1.

I would imagine that it might seem a bit strange watching the game in the empty stadium but as a TV spectacle I got used to the lack of crowds pretty quick.
I am enjoying watching live football again and I expect when/if the Premier league restarts, it will be just as engaging as ever.

Agreed.

I'm disappointed that none of the clubs have hung banners or decorated the stadiums though, it seems a no brainer to me. They best do it at Anfield if we get to play at home.

2-2! 93:50 on the clock with 4 minutes added time. Chaos from a corner and Nielsen gets his second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom