• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Rugby Tour decider.....

Yep good defence to start after another shit attempt at taking the first ball like last week.

Settled nicely and 3-0 with Sexton splitting the posts

Ireland wasting some great positions. Albeit thanks to the incomparable Pocock.

Yep same as last week.

Turning the ball over cheaply with needless infringements

Silly sin bin.

Hopefully we don't concede too much in the next 10 mins.

It really swung things in our favour last week when the reverse happened

We're managing this ten minutes really well. Could have made more of pressure on their line again.

9-9 not great considering the amount of ball we've had.

Still lots of room for improvement second half

9-9 not great considering the amount of ball we've had.

Still lots of room for improvement second half

Yeah, all the games have had similar aspects. We haven't always been taking advantage of territory and possession. Very finely balanced.

Why the fuck no yellow? Off side preventing a try.

I only got to see the highlights - the commentators were right. It would have been a yellow if they weren't already a man down.

Gutsy performances all through the 22 today.

I only got to see the highlights - the commentators were right. It would have been a yellow if they weren't already a man down.

Gutsy performances all through the 22 today.

I found the reffing throughout the series was pretty poor. Both teams suffered from bad decisions, and the Aussies are complaining in this game, but over the three games we were on the end of more head scratchers than them. They have gotten away with murder at times.

There were some really bad calls given via the video ref too. Still, a fantastic series win against a very serious Oz team. I thought the Saffer v England series has looked very much the B series. Our games looked like the two best teams in the world, bar NZ, fighting it out. It has been brutal stuff.

Back
Top Bottom