• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Rugby World Cup 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah he signed up to take us to the next WC just before this one kicked off. Since we've finished he's confirmed (when the kiwis were being linked to him) he'll be staying as well.

Edwards and Howley couldn't because they had club issues to resolve first. I can see Edwards ending up with England (hope not), but saying that there is talk of a full time role for him with us. I'm not really arsed if Howley stays on tbh.

Edwards has signed a new four year deal with Wales. He's also in talks with an English premiership club as well.

I'm made up he's decided to stay.

It was hardly a surprise mate. He's clearly enjoyed himself with the Wales job, they're a very promising work in progress and the RFU, seemingly in the grip of that epically useless but wily self-promoter Andrew, were never going to get their @rse into gear sufficiently to get him. In fact it wouldn't surprise me if Andrew had actively opposed the appointment, because Edwards is a strong character who would have seen through him (Andrew) in a heartbeat - may already have done so in fact - and would have called him out accordingly.

If the Premiership club is Worcester Warriors and a deal can be done there, I'll be just a tad less naffed off.

Rumoured club is Bath mate.

Yeah you're probably right, i'm just glad you lot didn't get your arses in gear quick enough to make it a tougher call for him.

I saw your club side play last week, you've got a very good young number 7 on your hands

Yeah, that's Matt Kvesic, not that long graduated from the Sixth Form College just down the road from me. Very promising player indeed and wants to make a career here by all accounts, but we'll have to start consolidating properly and doing better in the Prem if we want to keep hold of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom