• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Rugby World Cup 2015

We miss O'Brien terribly at the break down.

Usually Healy is equally destructive but he's nowhere in this game

Thankfully the steroids seemed to only work for 20 mins fit the Argies.

We need our midfield to start functioning - none of our moves have come off.

Fantastic start to the second half.
Luke Fitzgerald has been sensational.
Game on.

Argentina are still so dangerous.

We needed to take points when we were in their 22

Without trying to sound like a moaning bitch the officiating in this game has been the worst I've seen in the world cup.

Fucking awful pass from Henshaw.
He's been a major disappointment so far this game.

Ah well.
You can't lose that many players and hope to beat the most improved team in World rugby.
Their backs are sensational.

Game over.

I'm not sure the players we were missing would have won the game for us either.

They're the better team today, strike runners everywhere and we've given them space to operate all day. On the few occasions we closed the space they made handling errors but we were too passive in defence for the majority of the game and allowed them to build momentum in attack

Not enough nordies in the team.... clearly [emoji6]

Down to the scots now...
raises the question about our 6 Nations? Best european team get thrashed by southern weakest side

Apart from an area in the north eastern corner of the island known as Ireland.... Obviously

Im not getting involved in your irish issues;)
On another side, drank the Coppola zinfandel last night..not bad at all, those Napa wines are getting better and better

Im not getting involved in your irish issues;)
On another side, drank the Coppola zinfandel last night..not bad at all, those Napa wines are getting better and better

Bloody Swiss... [emoji12]

Hard to get good Zin over here.

I had some interesting Washington Syrah recently. Involved in an Oregon Pinot tasting early next year, which should be great.

Back
Top Bottom