• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

RurikMeet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rurik was at the Bournemouth game a few years ago and struggled with my ticket in the lower centenary, as he's a very tall individual. I'm gonna try and get him in the new stand tonight... There's a little bit of extra legroom.

The lower centery is for Snowwhites friends. Fuck me it is narrow.

Nice weather you have here...

Raining or sunshine? The fact I have to ask despite it currently being sunny, says it all, cos we're getting for seasons every day at the moment, it was like the middle of summer last week too, shorts tshirts & bbq weather.

Wish I could come meet you but not going the game sadly. Hope you enjoy it mate.

I've met Rurik (below) he is a nice guy
Mallikarjun%2BHori.jpg

Last edited:
Rurik rocks.

He flew in from New York today and flies home tomorrow. We had cuddles and high fives and just got him in a cab in time to get onto the last train to the airport. He loved his ticket, which was right in the corner of the upper and the kop. Row 1 upper centenary.

Mad props and special biscuits to this forum. It's grindr for footy.

The first ever game I saw at Anfield was a 1:0 win over Bournemouth in Rodgers’ last few games as manager. Compared to that game, this has been a huge contrast: it immediately struck me how Klopp’s team is playing a much more tactically astute brand of football; whereas last time around I was mostly noticing players’ physicality, here the amount of movement, communication and adjustment was on another level, it was like watching an amazing chain reaction puzzle machine that came alive and developed an ability to self-correct.

Obviously individual quality is much better this time around too; just watching Virgil do what he does is worth the price of admission alone. He’s so good, sometimes he just makes you laugh. And for me this occasion was made extra special as I got to witness Ox’s return to competitive action. I thought the energy of the crowd was different too, you could feel the belief and just sheer enjoyment of this team pulsating throughout the stadium, the connection between individual players and fans and of course the manager. One can only imagine how much this bond will grow when this team actually wins something.

All in all I had a smashing time; once again big thanks to @Woland for making it happen and also making sure I got to the last train in time. I kind of blame myself for not making it to Kyiv for the final; I’m glad I was able to visit Liverpool before this season is over and I have a feeling that come May we will have something to celebrate...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom