• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Ryan Kent to Rangers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dee

Part of the Furniture
Honorary Member
Now they have guaranteed group stage money can they afford he £7m price tag?

Highly doubt it

Theyve barely spend over 2m on players, there is no money in scottish or europa league football. They probably got like 500k just to get where they are in europe

I like the look of Morelos more and more so I wouldnt say no to kent plus cash deal.

It's official:
===========

Ryan Kent joins Rangers in permanent switch

Chris Shaw@__ChrisShaw
Ryan Kent has today completed a permanent transfer to Glasgow Rangers.

The Academy graduate joined Liverpool at the age of seven and progressed through the ranks to make his senior debut in an FA Cup tie at Exeter City in January 2016.
Kent gained experience with loan spells at Coventry City, Barnsley, Freiburg and Bristol City before a breakthrough campaign under Steven Gerrard at Rangers in 2018-19.
His excellent form for the Scottish Premiership side, which included 40 appearances and six goals, earned him the accolade of PFA Scotland Young Player of the Year.
And the 22-year-old will now return to Rangers after a permanent deal was agreed with the Reds on the final day of the summer transfer window.
Everybody at Liverpool FC wishes Ryan the best of luck for the future.

He'll be at a Crystal Palace type side in 3 years

We keep saying this about our young players when they leave, but it rather suggests we don't actually have that many great young players at the club and haven't for a while.

TAA is in and thriving, but most of the rest haven't done much to suggest we let anyone go too soon. Coady is about the only one who seems to be thriving and that involved a spell in the Championship first.

We keep saying this about our young players when they leave, but it rather suggests we don't actually have that many great young players at the club and haven't for a while.

TAA is in and thriving, but most of the rest haven't done much to suggest we let anyone go too soon. Coady is about the only one who seems to be thriving and that involved a spell in the Championship first.
And if Wolves really want to break into the top 6, Coady will be one of the first to go. Sounds harsh I know but he just isn't THAT good.

And if Wolves really want to break into the top 6, Coady will be one of the first to go. Sounds harsh I know but he just isn't THAT good.

I don't know, really. Have only watched him maybe half a dozen times, if that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom