• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Ryan Sessegnon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looks like he's going to grow into a nice FB. I like many things about his game. Nowhere near LFC first team level at the moment, of course, but he's 16.

He seems to have the physicality of someone older than sixteen and is playing regularly for Fulham - Almost worryingly for a full back he has scored 4 goals in 18 games

He seems to have the physicality of someone older than sixteen and is playing regularly for Fulham - Almost worryingly for a full back he has scored 4 goals in 18 games

Did he score them goals from a left back position? I watched the highlights of the Newcastle game. I maybe wrong but his starting position was a left winger and not a left back.

I don't know Ryan - I believe in one game where he scored 2 and Fulham got a pen someone snatched the ball off him to stop his hat trick

He's close to signing a new contract with Fulham, not sure if that'll affect him being signed in the summer or not.

Can't be bothered to create another thread on Left backs
629138094.jpg

Theo Hernandez has been on loan at Alaves (Picture: Getty)
Liverpool are prepared to triple the wage offer Theo Hernandez has from Real Madrid in order to seal his transfer to Anfield, according to reports in Spain.
Brandt, Weigl and the Germany players PL bosses will be watching v England
The left-back is a wanted man after impressing for Alaves while on loan from Atletico Madrid.
Hernandez’s performances have caught the eye of the Atletico’s local rivals and Real are keen to bring the 19-year-old across club lines.
Spanish radio La Cadena SER claim that Real have already made contact with Atletico over a summer move.

mce-anchor
634722338.jpg

Hernandez’s displays this season have caught the attention of Real Madrid (Picture: Getty)
However, Liverpool have also been tracking the left-back as Jurgen Klopp searches for a defender capable of taking over the No.1 sport from midfielder James Milner.
Alberto Moreno is not believed to have a long-term future at Liverpool and Klopp has identified Hernandez as a possible replacement.
And Liverpool have informed the player and his club that they are prepared to triple the wages he is currently being offered by Real.

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/03/21/liver...ft-back-theo-hernandez-6525094/#ixzz4c0AwiM4q

Liverpool among 6 clubs to ‘offer contract’ to Schalke left-back Sead Kolasinac

Jack Lusby
21 March 2017

Liverpool are believed to have made a move to sign Schalke left-back Sead Kolasinac on a free transfer, competing with five other clubs around Europe.
PA-24306088-e1477991456108-600x401.jpg

Kolasinac is in the final months of his current deal with the Bundesliga side, and is set to be on the most in-demand free agents of the summer.
The 23-year-old already has considerable top-flight experience, having turned out for the Schalke first team for five seasons, and would bolster the Reds’ r

And according to German publication Bild, Jurgen Klopp has already made his move for the Bosnian.
Liverpool are named among six clubs to have offered Kolasinac a contract, which would see him make the move from the Veltins-Arena on the expiry of his current deal.
AC Milan, Juventus, Roma, Man City and Arsenal are the other clubs said to be chasing the left-back’s signature, serving as major competition for the Reds.
Whether these reports are to believed remains to be seen, but Kolasinac would arguably solve a key problem area in Klopp’s defensive line.
James Milner has filled in as Liverpool’s first-choice left-back throughout the season, and has largely impressed, but the 31-year-old is far from a long-term solution.
Meanwhile, Alberto Moreno looks set to leave the club this summer, with the Spaniard having made just two starts in the Premier League this term.
P170211-010-Liverpool_Tottenham-600x400.jpg

Speaking to This is Anfield earlier in March, Fox Soccer’s Bundesliga expert Keith Costigan hailed Kolasinac as the ideal signing for the Reds in the summer transfer window.
“He is available on a free this summer, he is 23 and he has everything you would want in a modern full-back,” Costigan said.
“For me Kolasinac is ready now and he would come into the Premier League and be one of the best left-backs in the country, that’s how highly I rate him.”
At 23, Kolasinac could take up a key role in Klopp’s defence for many years to come, and there is still major scope for him to develop under the German at Anfield.
Competing with the likes of Juventus and Man City could prove difficult for the Reds, however, particularly if they fail to secure Champions League football for the 2017/18 campaign.
But with Klopp able to offer Kolasinac regular first-team football, rather than a squad role, he could be tempted to swap Gelsenkirchen for Merseyside in what would be one of the bargain deals of the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom