• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Sack Race 22/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admire that you think we could get anyone fired with how we're playing atm
Make me think of that meme of a young fella going at an old fella with a knife. But the old fella has a gun.

We are the young fella.

Make me think of that meme of a young fella going at an old fella with a knife. But the old fella has a gun.

We are the young fella.

I love that meme

76vgpr.jpg

For sure, but even that was just a symptom of the main problem (out of many) that they've got, namely that Moshiri himself hasn't got a clue.

Long may it continue.

For sure, but even that was just a symptom of the main problem (out of many) that they've got, namely that Moshiri himself hasn't got a clue.

Long may it continue.
I really would like an owner that has not got a clue but willing to give money. Our owners think they can just ... not spend and gamble on us performing miracles.

I see what you're saying, but the problem comes when hopeless owners appoint equally hopeless people to run the club and fail to correct that mistake, which is what Moshiri's done. We've suffered that way ourselves under Moores and Parry in the past.

Atleti are on a bad run but is 28 points from 17 that bad?

They're still 4th in the table......

El Sackico

Absolute circus show this whole managerial appointments...let me guess West Ham could consider Lampard to takeover there?

How about loan moves for managers?

The return of Moyesiah to Everton and Lampard to West 'AAAAM.

It makes sense on every level.

Reactions: jan
It would be quite something on their CVs to be able to say they each relegated two clubs in one season

Reactions: jan
This probably will make no sense at all but Frank's durability to last this long as Everton manager gives me hope 1 day I'll be able to millions from managing a club doing an absolute shit job on a weekly basis.

Anyone else would have been sacked long time ago, it’s Frank magic aura/ability to bullshit his way to the trust of the boards and fans that’s keeping him employed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom