• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Sack Race

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's been easing into a meltdown since we beat them at the end of last season.First he ranted at Klopp for not showing enough respect. Then he starts this season ranting because Klopp said Chelski had one of the strongest squads. Since then he's been complaining if his team's been criticised or praised. He's toast.

Managerial appointments like Lampard's at Chavski often go belly up, but I thought this one had possibilities. Lampard's more intelligent and (usually) grown-up than the average footballer and I thought he had a chance of carrying that over into management. Just goes to show how different a job it is.

I really dislike Lampard but I don't think he's necessarily wrong to have a go at a sports journalist with an agenda. I don't know the backstory but most of them are dicks competing for clicks.

Rafa's left that Chinese club because of the covid situation over there, so he's available again. Wonder where he'd go.

Rafa's left that Chinese club because of the covid situation over there, so he's available again. Wonder where he'd go.

I was half messing the other day when I asked what Hiddink was up to but this looks like a pretty clear interim Chelsea hire doesn't it? He was on twelve million quid a year in China, but he must miss the wife and kids.

First rule of management is to set up the team based on the resources you have, not the opposite.
Bye Frank.

Only a pratt like frankk can feel affection towards a place like Chelski. It's like getting emotional about working for Google. He's got what he deserved.

seems like Tuchel will take over. I doubt whether he is a good fot for Chelsea. He achieved almost nothing at PSG and changing clubs mid season hardly pays off in the short term.

I wonder what Fat Frank will shout at Jurgen if they meet again on the sidelines ...

142132042_10157679420707826_2731511906874413601_o.jpg

Last edited:
So long as nothing's signed, I will continue to hold out hope that it's EBJT until the end of the season

Everything about that club is weird. Including the ridiculous number of times they use the word 'club' in this statement, and the fact that they seem to think it should be capitalised:

This has been a very difficult decision, and not one that the owner and the Board have taken lightly.
We are grateful to Frank for what he has achieved in his time as Head Coach of the Club.

However, recent results and performances have not met the Club’s expectations, leaving the Club mid-table without any clear path to sustained improvement.

There can never be a good time to part ways with a club [??] legend such as Frank.

"But after lengthy deliberation and consideration it was decided a change is needed now to give the Club time to improve performances and results this season.

"The Club will be making no further comment until such time as a new Head Coach is appointed."

Owner Roman Abramovich added: “This was a very difficult decision for the Club, not least because I have an excellent personal relationship with Frank and I have the utmost respect for him.

“He is a man of great integrity and has the highest of work ethics. However, under current circumstances we believe it is best to change managers.

“On behalf of everyone at the Club, the Board and personally, I would like to thank Frank for his work as Head Coach and wish him every success in the future.

According to the journos following German football, Tuchel has a major issue with managing upwards and falls out with the people he works for/under.
That shouldnt be a problem at Chelsea.....

As for Lampard... He could easy get another job in the championship but would he want one? He's already had his dream job and made a bollocks of it so there's nothing to aim for. Don't think he'd be any good as a pundit. Can see him putting his feet up for a bit and then standing for UKIP in Bournemouth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom