• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Sakho

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we'd probably be looking at nearer £10m. He's clearly surplus to requirements, his ban and subsequent speculation about his behaviour has affected his profile (look who his loan suitors were) and he is no longer in the French squad.

And it is not only Balotelli, Didier is also (Des)champs-ing at the bit for him to find a new club.

He's a well known defender and he's about 25-26 of course we'll get more than £10 mill for him.
Wouldn't surprise me if Sunderland contact us in January. They have serious problems with their defence.

He's a well known defender and he's about 25-26 of course we'll get more than £10 mill for him.
Wouldn't surprise me if Sunderland contact us in January. They have serious problems with their defence.
I didn't say we wouldn't, I said nearer £10m as in nearer £10m than Skully's £15m prediction - which would represent nearly a full recouping of the original fee.

Unless it is the desperadoes that come-a-calling, it'll be attempts to undercut the fee or a loan move.

I didn't say we wouldn't, I said nearer £10m as in nearer £10m than Skully's £15m prediction - which would represent nearly a full recouping of the original fee.

Unless it is the desperadoes that come-a-calling, it'll be attempts to undercut the fee or a loan move.
Remember what we did with Benteke.
Wrong bid comes in....we'll wait...he's under contract.

Remember what we did with Benteke.
Wrong bid comes in....we'll wait...he's under contract.
I do, but Sakho has been frozen out in a way that Benteke never was. The club were also willing to allow him to go out on loan this season, it was Sakho that decided to stay.

We've shown our hand on this one. I'd be delighted if you were right, but sadly I think there's too much wiggle room for the buying clubs in any deal for Sakho - I mean, we could be looking at selling a player in January that hasn't played any first team football for ten months!

Think it was 17-18 mill. But yeah, around that.
If he wants to move back to France we'll get a bag of crisps for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom