• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll Salah Vs Mane - there can be only one

Prefix for Poll Threads

Pick one only

• Salah

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • Mane

Votes: 58 82.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No it isn't. We were conceding in preseason and the early games with Allison, it's probably more down to early season and getting up to speed fitness wise after such a hectic season, it's hard to maintain that level of energy, pressing and concentration for long periods of time. We're still defensively very good in most basic ways, we're organised, we have players who commit to throwing their bodies on the lines to prevent a chance and we're generally a hardworking team.

Aside from the odd gaff early on, Adrian has been a good stand in, us conceding more is nothing to do with the goalkeeping situation.

I think we'd have conceded less with Alisson in goal for the simple reason that he's a much better goalkeeper

The synergy between Bobby, Sadio and Mo is the elephant in the room that need addressing. All 3 contributes to each other. We can't function as well without one or two of the 3.

I think we'd have conceded less with Alisson in goal for the simple reason that he's a much better goalkeeper

Fair play to Adrian, who overall performed excellently when called upon, but those stats show how far ahead Alisson is:

Screen-Shot-2019-10-18-at-12-32-26-AM.png

While Mane is working his ass off defending low in our half, Salah is hanging out by the midfield circle waiting for a counterattack. Sadio is so important to what we do and clearly the one we would keep of the 2.

Mane is a fighter, a real warrior....battles everyone and anyone all over the pitch.

Luis Suárez - 82 goals in 133 games.
Fernando Torres - 81 goals in 142 games.
Mohamed Salah - 80 goals in 121 games.

Wow, Salah has been some signing, those are God-tier numbers (as the kids say).

Luis Suárez - 82 goals in 133 games.
Fernando Torres - 81 goals in 142 games.
Mohamed Salah - 80 goals in 121 games.

Wow, Salah has been some signing, those are God-tier numbers (as the kids say).

I really want him to get 20 more goals this season if he leaves. He deserves to be in the 100 goal club

The only links I have ever seen with a name attached is the likes of Mido or the Egypt national coach saying he could or should play for Madrid and even these ‘links’ all predated us winning the biggest club competition in the world.

Can you imagine that lad chewing your ear off in a pub after a few lines and a pill?
He looks like he could talk for about 12 hours without stopping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom